Hipsters Rejoice Vol. dat smell.

Joined Jan 5, 2011
looks like it couldve been fun tho. dont be such a grown up Steeeeeeezy my man

Joined Dec 21, 2002
This event involves a significant amount of walking outdoors. Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for cooler weather. Bring a candle. Bring a flashlight (a real one, not your phone). Bring a drink. Do not bring bulky bags or anything you have to carry.

Guess wasn't too hot.

Joined Nov 25, 2004
that's the type of party you've gotta be obliterated to enjoy. looks like a good time though

rell826

Banned
Joined Apr 25, 2013
Trying too hard to be different. I would hope that those Agents had a weapon because there are many vagrants that traverse those abandoned stations.

createdestroy

Banned
Joined Apr 18, 2010
dude who ran up on the lebron line shoulda hit that party for a lick.... instant cash and no policials.

Joined Mar 6, 2004
Is this the same spot that had the unofficial underground graffiti museum?
I wanted to check it out but Im not about the getting a trespassing summons life.
Im midway through getting into the FDNY and that would've been hard to explain to my investigator.

edit:found a video. I think most of the art has been removed by now.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 3, 2009
imagine you grinding and some 2ft long rat just randomly brushes your foot :rofl:

you know not one clean/good looking girl is about to even place herself within a 2 block radius of a herd of giant rats....these dudes are wild...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now