Hipsters Rejoice Vol. dat smell.

looks like it couldve been fun tho. dont be such a grown up Steeeeeeezy my man

This event involves a significant amount of walking outdoors. Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for cooler weather. Bring a candle. Bring a flashlight (a real one, not your phone). Bring a drink. Do not bring bulky bags or anything you have to carry.

Guess wasn't too hot.

that's the type of party you've gotta be obliterated to enjoy. looks like a good time though

Trying too hard to be different. I would hope that those Agents had a weapon because there are many vagrants that traverse those abandoned stations.

dude who ran up on the lebron line shoulda hit that party for a lick.... instant cash and no policials.

Is this the same spot that had the unofficial underground graffiti museum?
I wanted to check it out but Im not about the getting a trespassing summons life.
Im midway through getting into the FDNY and that would've been hard to explain to my investigator.

edit:found a video. I think most of the art has been removed by now.

Last edited:
imagine you grinding and some 2ft long rat just randomly brushes your foot :rofl:

you know not one clean/good looking girl is about to even place herself within a 2 block radius of a herd of giant rats....these dudes are wild...

Back
Top Bottom