Hiroshi Fujiwara Spotted In fragment x Jordan 3's ...

Maaaaaaaaaaybe potential for another collab, what you all think, i personally think it's a clean design, but i'm sick of writing on jordans.
D3ogy3PWsAgN097.jpg
D3ogy3PWkAQPJh2.jpg
D3ogy3QWAAAxXD9.jpg
;j;lakf.jpg

SU17 likely a reference to summer ‘17, maybe a part of the rumored The Ten that was supposed to release with OWs

That low cut toe piece in the front with the high profile :pimp: Not a fan of the colorway tho. Just imagine that in the fire red silhouette without all the weird details.

SU17 likely a reference to summer ‘17, maybe a part of the rumored The Ten that was supposed to release with OWs

for those who don't know what he's referencing, it was originally supposed to be 10 pairs by virgil & 10 pairs by hiroshi in a vs. type of situation, but for some reason it was scrapped. i remember there was a jordan 3 on that list btw, so this might be it...

Not bad at all, never been a fan of black EP tho. Probably why i was never a big fan of the FR 3s.

Edit: Wait im buggin, just realized that leather an not black EP...like em a bit more now but 3s without EP don't feel right. Just like 11s with no patent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom