Hiroshi Fujiwara Spotted In fragment x Jordan 3's ...

Cant even get that thin ep on the blk/cements 3’s smh but damn sure put it on a shoe that probably never see a release. Way to go JB

Trash! No EP and just a blur version of fire red with a lightning bolt. Some things are just hyped because they are limited. Even the frags 1s which look better but they aren’t worth 1200-2000 bucks.

Trash! No EP and just a blur version of fire red with a lightning bolt. Some things are just hyped because they are limited. Even the frags 1s which look better but they aren’t worth 1200-2000 bucks.
This is a near perfect 3, they got the toebox right.

Elephant print toe cap height and overall shape is great but other than that it’s weak AF and redundant.

Rather have True blues done right. Jordan Brand as a company is garbage and holds a death grip on the few silhouettes that people hold to there heart.

Not surprised that they have a nice low toe strip considering Fragment was also the first one to touch the remastered I mold; Fujiwara seems to have an eye for detail that the folks at JB sadly seem to not :lol:

I'm not seeing the great toebox shape others are posting about though, my first thought about the shape was that they're a quick ironing away from greatness.

The colorway is clean though, I'd try if there's nothing I care more about releasing around the same time.

Once again the collab shoes get absolutely everything correct. Toe box, shoe height, back tab, soft looking leather and EP spot on. And JB tells us they lost the molds. FOH!
When did they ever say that they lost the molds..?

frG3.png

This is how I would personally like them to look if they came out

Pretty boring tbh...which isn't to say trash cos clearly they're not that either. Just not exactly bowled over. Simple cw like this Just works better in the 1

meh

but dang i might actually want to wear my '18 BC3 if they looked like that instead of regretting buying them because the hideous giant EP.

Back
Top Bottom