His Airness breaking the backboard...vol. late and I don't care....

I've watched Jordan in his golden years with the Bulls (especially the playoff series against Karl Malone and the Jazz).

Memories and this is the first time I saw this, good to know His Airness really lived up to his name, making it rain glass if need be.

man kobe could never get up that high and that far from the rim. i love watchin kobe but sometimes i forget how mj used to fly

Off-season summer camp in Italy, 1986 (wearing 1s).  It was an exhibition game with Italian and American players.  There is a youtube video with entire game highlights.

i've never seen that either.... the bounce is seriously insane

i feel fortunate to have been able to witness his career

(Man, I don't believe I'm typing this)..To the person that said Kobe couldn't jump that high from that far....yes he can.  Mike took off from the dots, most point guards can take off from the dots.  The reason Mike shattered that goal was because it wasn't a break away rim, simple as that.  The highest jumping cat at your local high school would have done the same thing on that rim. 

Most talanted player of all time, but not the most valueable player of all time. Anyway dope !%% vid I bet you those dudes had mad little cuts.

Originally Posted by the north west

I feel sorry for the kids who grow up having never watched Jordan play live

or even late 80's/90's basketball in general
I feel sorry for myself because of this.

Yeah, Bball was better in that day. Although, besides all the foul calls, the talent in the NBA is as good as it's been in like 10 years.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

I feel sorry for myself because of this.

was just about to post the same thing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by Young Safari

What jersey/team is that?!

- Safari

the background on the vid is it was in italy in 1986 while doing a promotional tour for Nike. Not sure if that was an italian all-star team or what. I wish it was longer though. Cuz it looks like he's going to jog back on defense as if they're gonna keep playin.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Most talanted player of all time, but not the most valueable player of all time. Anyway dope !%% vid I bet you those dudes had mad little cuts.

fixed. plenty of cats had other talent. also take a look at the net worth of NBA franchises before and after Mike made his run. End of argument.

Anyone else feel like they can tell by the posts made in this thread who actually followed Jordan's career compared to who is a general sports fan?

True that. I think it's the main reason I get a lot more pissed off watching the current NBA. The caliber of the game that's being played has declined.

thats so sick... thanks for posting OP... been on NT for a while and I've never seen it posted before. good find

Back
Top Bottom