"His album is going to be one of the best hip-hop albums of the last 10 years."

im up for it as long as its not another 808's that was a hurtin on the ear's an a head shake everytime i heard any of the album except "amazin"

i can see how peeps didn't like 808, it was very "left" but Graduation?? !$@% was a SMASH from beginning to end... "I Wonder"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder how many features he will have.  I'm hoping Jeezy, Lupe and Mr. Hudson will be on there in that order.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I wonder how many features he will have.  I'm hoping Jeezy, Lupe and Mr. Hudson will be on there in that order.

I'm hoping none, maybe the occassional guest on a chorus. A song with Soulja Boy could even work well. I don't see it, but it could

I'm more excited for the CuDi album even though it probably won't even touch MOTM on ANY level.

Kanye stay on point with the albums

Its so hard to rate them cause they all good

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Not optimistic. Every artist says this when they are making an album.
And I wasn't too big on his last 2 lp's.

College Dropout and Late Registration are LIGHT YEARS ahead of everything he's done since.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

WAIT! ARE YA'LL SAYING "GRADUATION" IS NOT A CLASSIC ALBUM?!?!

*Sprints out of thread*

eek.gif
smh.gif

this is why I say Ye is OVERRATED on NT..And I'm a fan of his music

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Not optimistic. Every artist says this when they are making an album.

Kanye West is not every artist. Come on, he puts out by far the best music of anyone in hip hop. Every artist. LOL. There are maybe 5 people in hip-hop I would even consider artists. The rest are just rappers. Lame. #%#. Rappers.

I hope one day people will appreciate the best artist out.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

WAIT! ARE YA'LL SAYING "GRADUATION" IS NOT A CLASSIC ALBUM?!?!

*Sprints out of thread*

eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Drunk And Hot Girls deads this

As for this new album being one of the best hip hop albums f the last 10 years, I'll believe it when I hear it. (Hopes for ZERO AUTOTUNE and nothing but soul samples)

Back
Top Bottom