His Career Is Over Before It Even Began, Cross-over Of The Century!

Looks like he just said F it at the end & threw himself
laugh.gif

Still had me though
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMFAO hahaha flop or not this !#@* made my day, the crowd reaction was priceless.

For his sake, I hope that wasn't legitimate
laugh.gif

Maddd off topic, but I was just thinking, what if he was being doubled and he broke 4 ankles at once
laugh.gif

I replayed it like 10 times trying to figure out how that was possible
laugh.gif

No flame to you OP cause i know its not your vid, but that's no "crossover", it's a simple stepback and a overreaction by the defender

Originally Posted by thachosen123

No flame to you OP cause i know its not your vid, but that's no "crossover", it's a simple stepback and a overreaction by the defender

It's cool, I only put it cuz the title of the video said crossover

Yo wade did somebody on the Jazz exactly like that a few years ago. Dude went flying from the 3 to under the bucket. I'll post the vid when I get home

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Yo wade did somebody on the Jazz exactly like that a few years ago. Dude went flying from the 3 to under the bucket. I'll post the vid when I get home
I remember this
laugh.gif

This is definitely real.

For those thinking this is fake ...  have u ever seen an unathletic white person playing sports?

Case closed.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

+#!+ got me dying in class.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I do think he did a bit of an acting job though.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I remember this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's it

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

I really don't get it... was he trying to FLOP? I'm watching it over and over... he CAN'T have tripped. His legs actually go up (higher than the rest of his body). How many times have you tripped forwards and had your legs above the rest of your body? This must be the worst flop attempt ever.
Right, I don't understand what happened.

^ I think dude felt that he has gonna go down and possibly bust his face so he tucked and rolled. So it was actually smart because
thats the "correct" way to fall. Its the reason why in the movies when they jump from high places they always tuck and roll after landing
and why skateboarders are taught never put their arms out when they fall (crack their forearm bones and wrists) and instead tuck and roll.

either he flopped or his knee buckled and he couldn't control himself so he ended up diving.

Back
Top Bottom