His name is now Wiz Rose

Originally Posted by tyisny
laugh.gif
when was this?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by trunks206

So when Kanye was with her she was a goddess, they then broke up and Wiz is with her and he's now dating trash? So this whole time were the biweekly Amber Rose apprication threads on here really Kanye apprication threads on the DL???

Ya'll dudes are clowns.
Yup. There infatuation with with kanye
30t6p3b.gif

what people in this thread are doing is poorly conveying da idea that amber was a NOBODY before kanye west...just da plain ol' average stripper...da fact that she's somebody is because of

him, so da fact that she jumped from one rapper who basically birthed her persona, to someone else she's some type of other motive.

after kanye and amber broke up he paid her millions to shut up about eachother, but knowing her she would've faded into obscurity without a significant other with a high profile..enter wiz.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by trunks206

So when Kanye was with her she was a goddess, they then broke up and Wiz is with her and he's now dating trash? So this whole time were the biweekly Amber Rose apprication threads on here really Kanye apprication threads on the DL???

Ya'll dudes are clowns.
Yup. There infatuation with with kanye
30t6p3b.gif

what people in this thread are doing is poorly conveying da idea that amber was a NOBODY before kanye west...just da plain ol' average stripper...da fact that she's somebody is because of

him, so da fact that she jumped from one rapper who basically birthed her persona, to someone else she's some type of other motive.

after kanye and amber broke up he paid her millions to shut up about eachother, but knowing her she would've faded into obscurity without a significant other with a high profile..enter wiz.

Kayne didnt pay that girl jack

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

A couple years ago yall dudes beasted over Amber I mean "ill drink your bath water" type post. Now since she's not getting dug out by Kanye she's basura
laugh.gif
its crazy I mean yall dudes got me defending her and I never was a fan I always thought yall overrated her exponentially back then , but now dudes just throwing dirt all on her name like she had a nasty breakup with all of you guys when her and Kanye split .

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom