Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

I didnt watch that and only watched the new ep, was it onlya recap or anything more than that?
It was merely a recap "through the growth and history of Bjorn", but man............I've forgotten way more than I remember.
I feel like it's an essential watch going into the 6th year and 5th Season.
Watch it.

Harald mourning Halfdan and Ivar just tells him life goes on, look at all the beautiful women around here

Once Ivar heard Rollo's terms for tribute he started thinking in his head if he regret taking his support to begin with, definitely tension between them moving forward

Bjorn was ready to kill Rollo even if that's potentially his biological dad

They took the pigs and left Margrethe behind

idk why Bishop Heahmund was telling Lagertha about the whole celibacy struggle when the 1st time we were introduced to him he was smashing from the back

I just read some articles about the show. I didn’t watch. Is this anywhere near what really happened anymore?

Preview for next week looks like Ivar makes Freydis his Queen, she went from potentially being sacrificed to Queen once he seen the buns

anyone notice that the vikings speak a specific language and the English speak a specific language but now they all just chatting away like they from the same area

Yeah they used to have an interpreter in previous seasons and didn't even bother now

anyone notice that the vikings speak a specific language and the English speak a specific language but now they all just chatting away like they from the same area

Maybe it's just me, but the show isn't as enjoyable anymore. It's just not the same without Travis Fimmel.

Dude's performance as Ragnar was A+.

:lol: @ Rollo now trying to claim Bjorn with his return. Bjorn should've killed him. Dude is pretty sorry now. So soft. Those negotiation terms with Ivar though :lol:

Still can't call it with Bishop Heahmund. Seems like he won't betray them but could be playing a wild long game.

A lot more crazy young girls in the show now :lol:

Floki's storyline has become a pure snoozefest.

Bjorn took his moms ***** last time and now Alfred's arranged bride

That new Bishop really ****ed up testing Bishop Heahmund's gangsta like that

How was Margrethe still standing with the first 2 knives thrown into her like that

Ep was good.

They got Ubbe really trying to channel Ragnar in those scenes with Alfred.

Bjorn goes everywhere and just takes somebody's girl :lol: That princess was sprung off jump though..

Heahmund comes back and immediately goes to work when challeneged. They even had him end dude in the church.

:rofl: Ivar is a complete fool and idiot sprung off pum pum.

Ep was good.

They got Ubbe really trying to channel Ragnar in those scenes with Alfred.

im glad I wasn’t the only one to notice this. I kept noticing Ubbe’e crazy eyes and thinking “ah man that’s Ragnars move” :lol:

I been noticed it too. It's like he watched Travis Fimmel and was like lemme jack the crazy eyes to add to my character considering it's his pops.
Bjorn is Mr. STEAL YO GIRL.
Alfred looked ayo since they introduced the grown up version so I'm not surprised he ain't showing any love to his cousin. Bjorn finna help him out tho.
The Floki plot bores me. Even Edge isn't saving it.

im glad I wasn’t the only one to notice this. I kept noticing Ubbe’e crazy eyes and thinking “ah man that’s Ragnars move” :lol:
Exactly.

You could tell he studied his mannerisms.

He even had the slight head tilt move on point :lol: That with the pauses in between a sentence oh man.

Just waiting for Ubbe to pull one of these

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Torvi did the baptism with Ubbe

Dam they made the sacrifice a cliffhanger ending.

Brought Ragnar's son with that freak Queen Kwenthrith back in the picture Magnus and looking like he gonna try to team up with Bjorn

When Magnus showed up I specifically remember the scene and so Ragnar straight up said he never touched her let alone smashed :lol:

This was to Ecbert I believe. She was touting her belly around like she held the 2nd coming in her womb.

You can tell Vikings got the bigger budget than Last Kingdom
Definitely. Think the first two seasons were produced by the BBC.

BBC is like the British Syfy channel when it comes to budgets for some shows especially if they need cgi or good locations or too notch costume and set design.

After the show went to Netflix and don't know if they got more support.

Back
Top Bottom