Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

When Ragnar lifted Bjorn up and I saw those arrows in his back I literally said noooooooo Lol. 

Anyways good episode.  Only two left with lots to cover. 

I remember reading on hours about the Vikings when this show came out, so I could know if I was watching a show aligned with History or a GOT type mock up.

I wish it wasn't based so close to actual History, but that's only because I know what happens next.

If you like the element of surprise, don't pull any information on the show to read unless, you want huge *** spoilers.

Last edited:
She's soo bad.
I like how this show doesn't drag on like some other shows. Like last night could have passed for a season finale. I'm glad it's not tho. Can't wait for the last two episodes.

She's soo bad.
I like how this show doesn't drag on like some other shows. Like last night could have passed for a season finale. I'm glad it's not tho. Can't wait for the last two episodes.
Had too.

But she is. When dude started pushing up on her and she said, we can lay as long as you know I'm going to kill you one day, man, got a chubby in my shorts G.

Yeah Legartha fine AF.

Ragnar crazy for letting that go.

But he's willing to all for the sake of conquest and knowledge.

Dude really wants to see the world.

He used her as a chess piece to strike an alliance with Earl Kalf.

On another note, Porunn foul as hell for leaving her baby like that while Bjorn out fighting. ***** was always crazy, he should've left that ho alone.

Sorry excuse for a shield maiden.

Had that been Legartha with that scar she would've still been a ride or die.

I knew all along Ragnar put Floki in that leadership position to humble him.

It was a win win sitch.

Had Floki been successful then it would've been Paris for Ragnar.

Since Floki wasn't he now feels like a fool.

Ultimately Ragnar needs Floki for his ability to build siege machines. But he needs homeboy to play his position.

Last edited:
Yeah Legartha fine AF.

Ragnar crazy for letting that go.

But he's willing to all for the sake of conquest and knowledge.

Dude really wants to see the world.

He used her as a chess piece to strike an alliance with Earl Kalf.

On another note, Porunn foul as hell for leaving her baby like that while Bjorn out fighting. ***** was always crazy, he should've left that ho alone.

Sorry excuse for a shield maiden.

Had that been Legartha with that scar she would've still been a ride or die.

I knew all along Ragnar put Floki in that leadership position to humble him.

It was a win win sitch.

Had Floki been successful then it would've been Paris for Ragnar.

Since Floki wasn't he now feels like a fool.

Ultimately Ragnar needs Floki for his ability to build siege machines. But he needs homeboy to play his position.
Although i expect him to takeover Paris, the loss of life was way too high imo. Agreed on the Floki talk. After the ending i think the Sear's prophecy will come true.

This dude Rollo though.

He got the princess leaking down her thighs.

He's smashing that and adding a French baby to the Ranks.

If his brother married a Princess, so shall he.

These French fools gonna have it hard. I always love it when the mysterious disease outbreak happens. I wish modern science could diagnosis. I'm thinking it's mass hysteria due to fear and since they're all not in the best of shape it's killing them and leaving them open to real deadly ailments.

I really wanted to see them win on that night siege though. If winter wasn't coming the French would've starved to death. Once again Ragnar mae sense with that little speech. Shut all that extra chatter down quick. Reminds me of when Horik would make decisions like that and Ragnar or others weren't all the way happy with it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ this Christian rolling up in Kattegatt preaching that one true GOD nonsense among all of those Vikings. Then thinking he can pass that trial. :lol: @ imagining himself passing and then failing so righteously.

Ragnar pulling that just in case baptism though :smh: He really misses Athlestan. Touching but messed up way to fall back on things while his commanders reneg on the deal and **** up the place.

Sad day. It all ends tonight, for a season.
Let's get it.
Season finale is next week. Not tonight.

I've thought the season Finale happens tonight, for the last few weeks.

Keep getting blessed with one more episode.

Tonight though, Is the finale, right?

I've thought the season Finale happens tonight, for the last few weeks.

Keep getting blessed with one more episode.

Tonight though, Is the finale, right?
indifferent.gif

WTH? This beautiful brunette is offering up her sweet, sweet yambs and all this weirdo wants to do is beat her with a whip.

So, now it is Duke Rollo.
Interesting.
How many times can one man betray his brother and live and be loved still.

After last season I read up on Viking History pretty hard so it season 3 was spoiled to me up until about ep 4,5,6 or so.

I won't make the same mistake this offseason, I shall wait.

Best season so far though.

Ragnar said he met him a while ago. Might've said he was the one who told him about Wessex. He's a wanderer who just goes from place to place. Dude has a weird look.

Finally caught up on the final 2 episodes..Gotta say I was completely fooled during the last episode..This show just continues to get better and better..

Floki is gonna be in some trouble come next season..Rollo is gonna make a power grab..Bjorn is gonna continue to be making strides to become the greatest of them all..And Ragnar is gonna keep having me not knowing what'll come next for him..

Back
Top Bottom