Amazon Prime: "Vikings" S6 *The Final 10 Episodes*...Premieres on Wednesday, December 30, 2020...

I knew Ragnar would be crazy enough to hop out the coffin lol.
Now I have nothing to watch on Thursdays.. At least GOT is Sunday.

The finale was looking shaky at 1st, because I expected him to die. Once I seen how half assed it was I expected something dope, and man did I get it. Although I don't know why he let the princess go.

^
I don't think he had any plans to take her as a prisoner. Just needed her as a hostage to get through the city to get to the entrance and take the barracade off. She had the most surprised look on her face because she thinks they're savages. Ragnar is definitely less of a creep than that captain of the guards who wants her and whips attractive brunettes.

floki sounded like a scorned ex-girlfriend with the way he was talking to Ragnar's coffin. He sounds so feminine when he does his high pitch voice and laugh.

floki sounded like a scorned ex-girlfriend with the way he was talking to Ragnar's coffin. He sounds so feminine when he does his high pitch voice and laugh.
What Rollo said though, damn. 

When Ragnar locked eyes with Rollo though, gave him that "I heard what you said outside my coffin when you thought I was dead" look.

^
I don't think he had any plans to take her as a prisoner. Just needed her as a hostage to get through the city to get to the entrance and take the barracade off. She had the most surprised look on her face because she thinks they're savages. Ragnar is definitely less of a creep than that captain of the guards who wants her and whips attractive brunettes.
She took huge L, can't blame her for trying to make a power move, but do a little homework. As soon as he went underground i knew what it was lol.

Out the casket bastard, reincarnated! :pimp: :lol:

Strong finale. I'm guessing just about everybody saw that twist coming once Bjorn was like his dad is dead and we aint even see Rangar actually on his deathbed. Plus no final words from his son when others had it. Nice tense set up though but there was no way the next half hr of the show would be a funeral with the Vikings just heading home. Very cunning tactic. Spits in the face of being baptized and being Christian. How war should be.

Plus it was just plain genius how keeping it a secret led to him getting to see the true colors of those closest around him. So he knows it was Floki that killed Athlestan off that alone and there's nothing new with Rollo while knowing Lagertha still loves him.

I'm betting Rollo tames that French princess in a few months. That hello reply had me :lol: I forgot all about the prophecy for Rollo by the creepy monstrous fortune teller but it's on point and makes sense that he stays. I also feel that it isn't necessarily another set up for Rollo betraying Ragnar but an open door policy for all the Vikings to enjoy and take w/e they want from France carte blanche.

Guess I'll have to wait until next season for Floki's torture and death though.

:rofl: @ that French head of security being such a sadist. Whipping broads for pleasure. Such a weird scene.

When Bjorn gave the word for the men to invade :smokin

EDIT - Been meant to post this a week ago :lol: :smh: @ me

Last edited:
Blew through all three seasons of this show in about 10 days. Amazing stuff. I couldn't get into it when I first tried to watch it a couple years ago because I kept comparing it to Thrones. I decided to try again without the comparisons, and I loved it.

Ragnar is a beast. His character's rise to greatness has been a joy to watch. He's completely different from the people around him. He isn't driven by greed or power. He just wants to build a better situation for his family and his people. He can easily out maneuver the people who want to take him down because their biggest flaw is not understanding his motivation. I'm really interested to see how things play out in season four. Ecbert doesn't have any idea what's coming his way.

Blew through all three seasons of this show in about 10 days. Amazing stuff. I couldn't get into it when I first tried to watch it a couple years ago because I kept comparing it to Thrones. I decided to try again without the comparisons, and I loved it.

Ragnar is a beast. His character's rise to greatness has been a joy to watch. He's completely different from the people around him. He isn't driven by greed or power. He just wants to build a better situation for his family and his people. He can easily out maneuver the people who want to take him down because their biggest flaw is not understanding his motivation. I'm really interested to see how things play out in season four. Ecbert doesn't have any idea what's coming his way.
Dope thing about this show, is it flies exceptionally close to "true History".

I've done a ton or reading on VIkings and, it's close man.

I know History and History books information is only so true as well and most of it has been rewritten but.......

If the books are correct, this show is pretty pure man.

They padding time with the Rollo betrayal AGAIN :lol:

They don't want to age up Ragnar's sons so they can flourish.

It's like they don't' want to make the show Ragnar conquering most of known Europe or at least introducing his first real L.

Just started watching.. On the 2nd episode of season 2

Man his new wife acting crazy.. My boy let a real one go

Back
Top Bottom