History Of Air Jordan exhibit at NTLV

LOL,
look at stinking cheap jordan brand,
actually using QUALITY materials for once,
only problem is theyre only willing to do so for shoes that'll never release......

G T F O 

the original pics had the red looking orange. these are much nicer. just noticed the sweat resistant material in all of them now. now THAT is something to be excited about.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

LOL,
look at stinking cheap jordan brand,
actually using QUALITY materials for once,
only problem is theyre only willing to do so for shoes that'll never release......

G T F O 

isnt that the truth, i was saying to my as i was looking at the pics "man that leather is looking buttery"..lol.....nice for spotting that out...

pimp.gif
every single one of those shoes are hot

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i cosign CharmCitykid can we get a niketown in DC! BTW this should of been the 25th anniversary.

Or how about Houston. But I like not one of those. 

Chicago has an all white collection on show right now, not like the anniversarys, I took some pics from my phone ill post em up when i get the chance

What's weird about those, is the ones that are supposed look dope in this colorway doesn't look that great (i.e. XI, VI, XX3, XIII, XII, IX, III, IV). The ones that you didn't expect to look so great in this color (i.e. V, VIII, XV, XIV, VII, XX1) are straight fire.

Nice pictures... Thanks for sharing..... Hopefully that will still be around when I visit LV....

some of these are really nice. id expect JB to eventually release this line one way or another. this years its the white/silver collection - next year could be the white/red, next year could be and so on and so on..it would be a good way to keep a theme going every year on top of the regular retros and retro plus colorways

:::are you listening nike?:::

This looks like quality stuff! Why not release these instead of those garbage 25th all whites?

XVI's are probably my fav's. just so clean. and i co-sign on these being the anniv.'s

Back
Top Bottom