Hit record??? Tell me the potential of this track..

Joined May 19, 2001
If you were a student at college and this was your song, you'd be a hit on campus.
But on an industry level I'd say no. 

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

no
Man shut that %*!@ up..........AUTOTUNE BOY....your %*!@ is trash b...

this some real smooth %*!@

"U dont even know me and u mad how it feel to be a hater? Now I know exactly how it feel to be a Laker."

Joined Apr 20, 2008

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

no
Man shut that %*!@ up..........AUTOTUNE BOY....your %*!@ is trash b...

this some real smooth %*!@

"U dont even know me and u mad how it feel to be a hater? Now I know exactly how it feel to be a Laker."
"You emcee's gon bleed, I got the blood of Warrior MY mindstate is so golden, but You folden under pressure, SO dont pop like a soda"

-ME

get the !*%! outta here wit yo generic *** lines

Joined Feb 27, 2007
Plain and simple, no. You'll get people who like the record, but it won't blow up. Not really memorable, but it's alright.

Joined Sep 27, 2002
Originally Posted by Powfo

If you were a student at college and this was your song, you'd be a hit on campus.
But on an industry level I'd say no. 
Yea my boy is in college and this song is blowing up at the school and nearby schools..Thanks for the feedback

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now