Hitting Up NYC at the end of July

fontaine

Banned
Sup famb

The Resident Texas homer will be in NYC for a few days at the end of July... (Hitting philly first, then boogey up to NYC on a train)

Any advice on some things I have to do, eat, see...

I am truly not trying to sleep. Haha...

Put me on game NY NTers

:pimp:

Rockaway Taco.
Dyckman.
I think it's a Hennypalooza in BK at the end of July.

Last edited:
UES
Da Heights
Times Square

I'm sure there NT fambs more than willing to show you around Ricky

2 Bros pizza at St Marks
Soho
Pies n thighs Williamsburg(Brooklyn)
Pies n thighs 
smokin.gif
  Dat chicken biscuit sandwich and banana pie.  

More Willyburg spots:

- Grab coffee at Black Brick.  They have an awesome garden.

- If you're into edm/club scene goto Output.  Best sound system in NYC.  

- Not Willyburg but Brooklyn Bridge Park is a must-see and >>>> Central Park.

Yea central park is dope along with the history museum that's there.

Aunt Ruth's(Harlem) has the best chicken and waffles. Shoot their waffles are the best I ever had :smokin

You got to get the hot sauce on the chicken biscuit since it as season as a southern joint would be. But it still flames!

Last edited:
Everyday in the northeast is hennypalooza. You might get slapped trying to hand a black man something that ain't cognac or brandy.

Last edited:
This thread was literally made a week or two ago. Couldnt just use that?

It might just be me but I do like doing touristy things for at least a day when I visit new cities. Take a pic on top of the Empire State, visit Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square. Do research into the type of restaurants you want to visit. There are over 4,500 just in Manhattan. If you into art hit up MoMA. Soho, Greenwhich Village, Tribeca were all cool to see as well.

CityScapes for Ladies who dance

Apizz or Il mulino for some exquisite italian food

La Marina for the thots

143 and broadway for the haze "dimelo, dimelo"

City Island for seafood skrimps and all lat.

Any private beach in Long Island. 

You do 2 out of those you shall have a oustanding time pon our land. 

You might get slapped trying to hand a black man something that ain't cognac or brandy.

Or a blunt :lol:

OP do some shopping in SoHo

I wouldn't recommend eating at a restaurant in Times Square

Meatpacking District for night life

Brooklyn Pier is a nice chill spot

How long will you be here? NY is a complex city 1 week isn't nearly enough to see half the city. Wear comfortable sneakers best way to experince the city is walking. Also NY will kill your pockets have plenty of guap.

Food:
•Burger joint on st. marks. best burger in NYC! don't listen to them guys that say shake shake b :smh:
•Peter Lugers for a dam good steak meal
•Los tacos #1 on 9th and 16th cop the tacos then walk to the high line (elevated park) on 23 rd st sit, eat and enjoy the view
•Grand Banks. It's a resturant on a boat with a killer view on NYC skyline. Oysters are the best in the city. Lobster roll is great and the drinks too
•Amorino Italian gelato. Gelato >>>> ice cream. Cop from here on 10th and university and walk to Washington square park to enjoy the views.
•Rubirosa pizza on mulberry st is the best in nyc. Don't be fooled by all the tourist traps. Get the vodka soucenslice or margherita.
•Momofuku milk bar on either 13 at or Columbus circle always get the cereal milk and crack pie. Joint is wild delicious.
•Russ and daughter for there smoked salmon with goat cream cheese, tomatoes and onions on a ny bagel. Goat breakfast sandwich

Drinks:
Too dam many. NYC is the food and nightlife capitol of the world. There is a bar on every street. The ones I go to are:

•Pegu
•Employees only (speak easy gotta find it since it is
not marked out side)
•Bathtub gin (another speakeasy but easier to find)

I'll be back later with more as I think of them.

Last edited:
Just don't waste your time in Queens, Bronx, or SI. Honestly, from my experience, NYC isn't much different from any other major American city in terms of things to do, but it's 10x easier to do those things because of the extensive subway system (100x easier than LA).

Avoid paying for food in Times Square/Hells Kitchen. My friend that I visit once in a while lives there on 46th Street, so I don't have much of a choice when I'm feeling lazy, but damn the food in that area sucks especially For how much you pay. And yea, Shake Shack is TRASH, don't be fooled by the long lines

Last edited:
Stop it, the bx has some of the best Italian restaurants in the city. Hell the bx has the best ethnic food spots in the city that won't cost you more than $10 a plate. And times sq and Hell's Kitchen are tourist traps. The real little Italy is Arthur Ave in the bx.

Last edited:
Stop it, the bx has some of the best Italian restaurants in the city. Arthur ave little Italy. Hell the bx has the best ethnic food spots in the city that won't cost you more than $10 a plate.
congrats, BX still sucks though. It's not worth going all the way there to get food and have nothing else to do unless you're a Yankees fan or enjoy beautiful third world scenery.

congrats, BX still sucks though. It's not worth going all the way there to get food and have nothing else to do unless you're a Yankees fan or enjoy beautiful third world scenery.

Ain't even gonna argue with that it is the poorest borough in the city but it does have the best food.

Last edited:
How long will you be here? NY is a complex city 1 week isn't nearly enough to see half the city. Wear comfortable sneakers best way to experince the city is walking. Also NY will kill your pockets have plenty of guap.

Food:
•Burger joint on st. marks. best burger in NYC! don't listen to them guys that say shake shake b
mean.gif

•Peter Lugers for a dam good steak meal
•Los tacos #1 on 9th and 16th cop the tacos then walk to the high line (elevated park) on 23 rd st sit, eat and enjoy the view
•Grand Banks. It's a resturant on a boat with a killer view on NYC skyline. Oysters are the best in the city. Lobster roll is great and the drinks too
•Amorino Italian gelato. Gelato >>>> ice cream. Cop from here on 10th and university and walk to Washington square park to enjoy the views.
•Rubirosa pizza on mulberry st is the best in nyc. Don't be fooled by all the tourist traps. Get the vodka soucenslice or margherita.
•Momofuku milk bar on either 13 at or Columbus circle always get the cereal milk and crack pie. Joint is wild delicious.
•Russ and daughter for there smoked salmon with goat cream cheese, tomatoes and onions on a ny bagel. Goat breakfast sandwich

Drinks:
Too dam many. NYC is the food and nightlife capitol of the world. There is a bar on every street. The ones I go to are:

•Pegu
•Employees only (speak easy gotta find it since it is
not marked out side)
•Bathtub gin (another speakeasy but easier to find)

I'll be back later with more as I think of them.
Yea St. Marks has a lot of good food spots on that strip.

And Shake Shack does blow. I wouldnt go out my way but it cool to try once if you are in the area

Back
Top Bottom