Hitting your pinky toe on the corner unappreciation Vol. OUCH

i broke my pinky toe running through my house.. now the thing doesnt even touch the ground.. sad times

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

I don't know if it's just me but hitting my damn pinky toe on the corner of the wall or any object is up there as one of the most painful feelings ever. After impact, I shriek as if I just been shot or something.
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's not the pain that pisses me off...it's that fact that I'm pissed off.
smh.gif

For some reason stubbing my toe makes me soooooooooooo mad. I punched a hole in my closet door as a young'n after stubbing my toe on my bed post. My %*!got to' up for that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

arguably more destructive than roid rage.
laugh.gif
after the pain goes away you feel like destroying the object that got in your way
I see my feelings concerning the matter were previously addressed.
laugh.gif

Its amazing how theres a brief 2-3 seconds of feeling nothing.. then immediately the PAIN sets in.. like that anticipation of pain is one of the weirdestfeelings

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

i'm always hitting my pinky toe on the corner of the door, desk, tables etc. breaking my pinky toe nail and bleeding underneath....
mad.gif
QFT

Stubbing your toe... definitely UNAPPRECIATED.

sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

when i was a kid, me and my brother were suppose to be cleaning our room before my mom got home.
we b/s the whole morning with saturday cartoons (90's cartoons > 00's cartoons btw) ...so my mom
is pulling in the drive way with gorceries and we managed to do a 20min job in 5mins.
just as I was running to the hamper ,BAM! my toe get knocked out of socket on the corner base board..
I freakout because It looked disfigured but I felt no pain...my mother said it wasn't broken and don't worry.
After 2 hours of arguing we go to the emergency and the X-ray shows the impact severed the nerve so that's why I didn't feel pain.
But it was broken in three places, then they had to break it a fourth time to fix it...my mom was wrong
laugh.gif

I hate it, I be holding on to my toes and screaming out swear words. One time I was running full speed and hit all three toes from my big toe to my middle toe,I was stunned for a minute and just limp to my bed. The next day I have a fat bruise, couldn't walk for a week.

Hitting my pinky toe in the corners of doorways is the story of my life.

One of the worst pains in life.

And it happens to me at least 4 times a week.

even worse with an ingrown toenail. had one when younger, caught on a table leg or similar every now an then. most painful thing can remember in my life.

Back
Top Bottom