HIV and STD Testing centers Uptown NY Harlem/Heights?

smash dibiase

Banned
Word b...........dudes broke into my car and theres like blood all over the place because whoever did it Axel Stoned my window and theres blood in certain places. I am cleaning it with Bleach and water but a dude like me is extra Paranoid. I see a few online but I wanted to know if any NYC Nters know some spots either in Harlem or Washington Heights.

Good looks.

What can I use to sanitize the whole car? I drive a SUV by the way and thats a lot of space.
Goooooooooonies
R.I.P Stack Bundles aka the Seymore Cake aka The Gorgeous Gangster aka Rayquon Elliott​

call the places that you found online and tell them you want to test for stds in dried blood

Good luck.
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
Home Of The Dread Heads, Chevys, And Gold Teeth​
Team F Da Law
Ten, Twenty, Life​

Good looks.
Goooooooooonies
R.I.P Stack Bundles aka the Seymore Cake aka The Gorgeous Gangster aka Rayquon Elliott​

Check for a Planned Parenthood. They do anonymous testing, but only on certain days of the week and you do have to make an appointment

Damn kid that's straight grimy :smh:
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies
***I'M NOT THE ELEVATOR, I'M NO COME UP***​

^Son lemme know if you come up on a good price for getting that window fixed! I gotta get my windshield changed in the next couple days. I live over in Hamilton Heights on the west side. My block is pretty quiet so I don't think I'll have trouble with break-ins *knocks on wood*. My dude lives over on 151st and it's definitely a grimy area. Good luck with that homie!
Goooooooooonies​
***I'M NOT THE ELEVATOR, I'M NO COME UP***​

good luck on that giz. i thought you needed to get tested when i read the title at first glance :\
ohwell.gif
Goooooooooonies
We Get Results:12345678910Who's Next?

Quote:
Word b...........dudes broke into my car and theres like blood all over the place because whoever did it Axel Stoned my window and theres blood in certain places. I am cleaning it with Bleach and water but a dude like me is extra Paranoid. I see a few online but I wanted to know if any NYC Nters know some spots either in Harlem or Washington Heights.

NYC free clinics
Why the good die so young?
Your passings affected us all
R.I.P. John LaBarbera 1989 - 10/17/2005
R.I.P. Jamal Haywood 1988-12/25/2006
May your souls find peace at last.​

Quote:
when did you get a whip giz?

Moms made me a deal on her old whip. I had to just finish the payments about 6gs. Last summer.

Quote:
I believe your car got broke in, but you know damn well you piped one of them savage harlem birds and she got u scared. It's all good though, I came from the clinic in Jamaica today actually, huge relief. Except for those 20 mins between them takin your test and telling you your results, shorties be runnin through your mind like damn...why did i pipe that?
:lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies

Quote:
Damn my @#%$ them dirty @#%$ @#%$ round the way got you? thats what happens when u got the bentley truck sittin on 23's. hit me up also my dude bout this weekendNeeded in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom