hmmm... yuck fuku niketalk=/=sneakertalk

Is this a hard archive or can people still post?

The owners of the Niketalk.com domain name have decided to set up a new home elsewhere. Based upon this unexpected event, we have decided to preserve the history and posts of Niketalk.yuku.com under SneakerTalk.com (SneakerTalk.yuku.com). All your posts and history will remain on SneakerTalk, and you do not need to register again. We have decided to use the SneakerTalk.com domain that we purchased a while ago in the event the Nike corporation everdecided to prevent Niketalk from using the Nike registered trademark in their domain name. Our new name also allows for the site to embrace a more independent identity that will hopefully allow it to grow and cover many brands. We are excited to rebuild the staff team, and moderators and admins are needed so please check out our recruitment forum on the site to participate. We may end up with some existing staff or there might be new volunteers, but we have removed permissions from everyone until we know exactly what is going on and who wants to remain. I apologize for taking this step, but our only objective is to preserve the posts and history for the members who chose to remain here. As soon as we learn where the prior staff stands, then we will start making decisions to restore permissions. The only condition we have is that moderators and admins not have similar roles on any other sneaker related forums. This should help everyone avoid any conflicts and keep the drama to a minimum. You'll notice that SneakerTalk is using our new updated UI. We had prepared to present this new UI to the NikeTalk team, but I don't think they care at this point I am also pleased to announce that the beta version of the Yuku mobile app is available for iOS users right now. The app is free so please check it out! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yuku/id531005403?mt=8 Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions or just get back to posting like you always have. Many of you will decide to remain and some of you will enjoy posting both here and on other forums as well. Our goal is to keep improving Yuku so you will be proud to be a member. We purchased Yuku at the end of last year and we have been steadily working on a complete overhaul and modernization of the platform. Yuku had been left in a state of disrepair by previous owners, and we are reversing that trend by focusing our resources on making Yuku our flagship property. I hope you enjoy SneakerTalk and your Yuku experience! -Yuku team

Niketalk Retro 2.0

EDIT: Oh wait a minute....that's Yuku doing that?

Time to lace up the bootstraps y'all.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to continue posting on Yuku?  I will never use one of their msg boards again.

We are excited to rebuild the staff team, and moderators and admins are needed so please check out our recruitment forum on the site to participate. We may end up with some existing staff or there might be new volunteers, but we have removed permissions from everyone until we know exactly what is going on and who wants to remain. I apologize for taking this step, but our only objective is to preserve the posts and history for the members who chose to remain here. As soon as we learn where the prior staff stands, then we will start making decisions to restore permissions. The only condition we have is that moderators and admins not have similar roles on any other sneaker related forums.

LOL. As if anyone is going to stay there instead of coming here.

their forum layout is :x
It really is. I sure wouldnt want to deal with that. New NT> that garbage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom