hmmm... yuck fuku niketalk=/=sneakertalk

Apparently this is that SanJay dude over there at SneakerTalk

25h3lzs.jpg

Last edited:
I'm confused as hell. So which one is the real NT? Do we call it ST now? Will there be a division in our members/community now?

woke up this morning and got me all confused and ****

their layout is horrible though...i like this new #NT...will take some time, but i think it's all for the best.:smokin

Why are some people snitching on themselves on here? Haven't the mods banned people for things that they did on other sites?

They keep deleting post over there at that site. But yet they want us to stay with them.

I say we all strike at 12 am EST. to let everyone know where the new niketalk is and over whelm the mods. and just hit the forum heavy

wow, big improvement already from when I first logged on here a couple hours ago. I was getting a headache reading the posts with that twitter bird thing in the tabs, but now it looks 1000% better already,.

I cant stress how glad I am the twitter birds are gone.

It's like a graveyard over there . . .

When people say 'the other site' will they be referring to Soul Collector or SneakerTalk now?

I opened my previously closed tabs that were on niketalk.tuku.com just now after sitting at my work desk and I couldn't take it. I was hard to read anything in that wolf grey/orange zest colorway. I gave it a shot for about four minutes before someone thankfully posted that NT moved here.
The "welcome to sneakertalk" post was confusing, and the dude didn't let anyone know where we could find the real NT.
Such a jarring start to my workday, I don't know if I will recover before lunch. >D

Going to take some getting used to. Not going to complain .. yet. :lol:

Edit: Why do I have 440 Posts? I had like 325. Also, my join date was 2010. :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom