hmmm... yuck fuku niketalk=/=sneakertalk

This exactly why we needed to leave.

Tell me, is that how an ethical company behaves?  If you create a Facebook pages that gets thousands of views and you suddenly decide to start your own website, would Facebook take your page over and lock you out of it?  

Does that sound like a place YOU would want to host a community on - or even post content to?  

We've been hearing those same promises from them since this fall.  As of this weekend, was the site performing to your satisfaction?  So, take it for exactly what it's worth. 

It's a bootleg website.  We intend to put up a united front against this.  You shouldn't have to stand for YOUR content being hijacked by an unethical company.  I know I won't. 

More later, but let's focus on the positive - and the authentic. 

Method Man has spoken.

Yet what is interesting is that they kept all the mods as the inviduals who are in charge of threads. Yet, they will not let anyone of us that were previously on sign in.

That is just straight garbage. Using all of our comments to promote "Sneaker Talk" and yet we can't sign in to wipe out some of the stuff just to mess with them.

I'm signed into SneakerTalk just to get my sig, avy, B/S thread back..............

:lol: was waiting for that nas gif

Had me trippin' out. I have the yuku version as a tab bar, so that's the first thing I click when trying to go to NT. Kind of took me by surprise.

nas-mask.gif

I'm ready for war bros

I'm cofused as a mutha. What the heck is going on? and why? this wasn't all planned before hand? too many questions
Why don't you try reading the GIANT NEWS ARTICLES on the front page about why the change was made and the new features/getting started guide.

Being an admin or mod on Sneakertalk is the equalvalent of being assigned as the Captain on the Titanic AFTER it hit the iceberg.

YOOOO I was just on that site thinking wow this is lame.
Then i stumbled on a link to this thread.
Everything went better than expected.

...i was confused as hell at first. i thought NT had a new layout but it wassnt finished.

...the minute i seen that explaination made by someone OTHER that Meth i knew what time it was. grimey wasnt the word for me that **** was hilarious that they did that.

Back
Top Bottom