hmmm... yuck fuku niketalk=/=sneakertalk

So is that the 'old' NT? I'm so confused right now. Either way, my loyalties are w/ this NT!

sneakertalk is fixing to become a cesspit of pron and flamewars. NT admins could have gave us a heads up the most we got was a hint Meth gave some of us in the thread about nothing.

got confused as well. I typed niketalk and my favorites autocompleted and redirected to sneakertalk.yuku. I thought it was just a mirror site.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was redirected to the sneakertalk site and was trippin. What's going on over there??? Meth can we get an official statement?

I was surprised to see even one person in here saying they'll stick with that variant site.

Once everyone has migrated, what will happen to that content?

Soon gonna be **** status, I think.

edit: so I can cuss, but N.T.K.L. is off limits? Oh. :rolleyes

Last edited:
That is complete ********. All the things that have been pushed for being available immediately after we leave. They shouldn't be allowed to continue that.

Yo.. Im dying right now :rofl:

The cats on SneakerTalk freaking out thinking thats the new NT

Last edited:
sneakertalk is fixing to become a cesspit of pron and flamewars. NT admins could have gave us a heads up the most we got was a hint Meth gave some of us in the thread about nothing.

Method Man made a post about the move in a thread he made earlier this morning on the yuku site.

The yuku people deleted it though. :rolleyes

It's a lot of familiar faces in that post signing up to be mods on sneakertalk? do they know? should someone stop them? or do they care? whoaaaa

I just wrote something Retrospect90.

I think some people are there to be Mods but some just do not know.

I went over there posting this:

Not sure why you can't login to niketalk.com/f/ with your username. Most everyone in the community is in over there as well as our old threads.We can login with our old usernames and passwords. Don't let these dudes on here sell you on this variant NT. Sanjay is over here hustling you like Air Randy.

Yuku kept an archive of NT and is passing it off as SNEAKERTALK.

NT moved. It moved to niketalk.com/f/

Meth and other mods made posts and tweeted this morning about the move. Sanjay and his goons at Yuku deleted his posts as well as other admins posts in an attempt to deceive you.

They keep deleting my posts...

Hybrid - they are like a cult too. They respond so nicely and try to answer the comments we have made to them.

Yet all knowing we are being A holes trying to get our fellow members to come here that don't know.

Back
Top Bottom