Hmmmm, smells like someone grilled lobster...... Vol. Nah, turns out its evaoporated neighbor...

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

sick.gif
I really didn't come into this thread expecting to read this

lol, what doesn't add up?

im changing the title now...

blog you say?

im not on the net enough...

Krazy 88s

nah, it wasnt a one day thing, i smelled the smell for a week.....the rental office is who told me he had been missing/dead for 3 weeks.

so at the VERY least, he was dead for a week.

as far as breathing dead man matter, pssssh, when you smell a fart you're breathing someone's poo atoms...

lol

at first, i had an urge to holler at his family when they came to visit like, "if you dont wanna shlep this big screen HDTV down the fire escape, ill takeit"

but then i thought about it

everything in that apartment has a dead body film on it, literally...

you prolly cant windex that %#!# off....

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Yeah it does smell bad I had a person in my building jump of the terrace..
and my building stank for a short while it was crazy.
They let the body sit there? I would think in that situation the body wouldn't have time to decompose

id assume when the body hit the ground, it bounced, then burst....

so he prolly smelled her insides and bowels...

before everyone left my complex, though, the coroner sprayed some spray, which worked for all of 20 minutes...

once i found out what the smell is, it was definitely a sickening smell

my rental office apparently put an ionizer in the room when i called to ask what they were gonna do about the smell....

lol @ samuel L., that movie was dope, the cleaner.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

the thought as im walking out of my apt. building on a monday...

it was slightly fishy, but not really...like shellfish...raw shrimp or something.....

It's not uncommon for cooked food scent to fill the hallway of my apt. complex...so i shrugged it off...

by wednesday, it smelled like garbage...

by sunday, as i'm walking out, i'm thinking to myself "nah, something died somewhere...must be like a dead rat or something"

i come home sunday to 3 cops and the county coroner standing infront of my door...

apparently, my next door neighbor killed himself ODing on oxycotin (on purpose) and evaporated in his room, next door to me, for three whole weeks

they had to cut dude off the carpet.

the body was so swollen it looked like they took an 8 foot frankenstien out the spot...

moral of the story?

dead bodies smell like grilled lobster 2 weeks in, then smell like garbage water, and i'll prolly never forget that smell, ever...

(p.s., nah, i don't have a blog, i have NT)
eek.gif
Damn folks... that's all I can say... DAMN...

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Well damn.

I'd get that TV off him though. He aint watching it.

My-T.
laugh.gif
, but bro, there is prolly a grape-skin thickness of hisessence enveloping all things that accompanied his 3 week adventure...

moral of the story?

dead bodies smell like grilled lobster 2 weeks i
n, then smell like garbage water, and i'll prolly never forget that smell, ever...

laugh.gif

it was slightly fishy, but not really...like shellfish...raw shrimp or something.....

It's not uncommon for cooked food scent to fill the hallway of my apt. complex...so i shrugged it off...

by sunday, as i'm walking out, i'm thinking to myself "nah, something died somewhere...must be like a dead rat or something"

i come home sunday to 3 cops and the county coroner standing infront of my door...

apparently, my next door neighbor killed himself ODing on oxycotin (on purpose) and evaporated in his room, next door to me, for three whole weeks

the body was so swollen it looked like they took an 8 foot frankenstien out the spot...

moral of the story?

dead bodies smell like grilled lobster 2 weeks in, then smell like garbage water, and i'll prolly never forget that smell, ever...

Sounds like a great neighborhood you live in, what are the street walkers like?

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

moral of the story?

Sounds like a great neighborhood you live in, what are the street walkers like?

i actually live "downtown"

it's an apt. building, not a neighborhood.

and the streetwalkers are over on main st., not on broad...

i actually live behind the elementary school i went to...

laugh.gif
I'll pass on that.

and yeah, they do say dead bodies have a distinct smell. so for you to be able to compare it to something is interesting. (but also takes the appeal away fromgrilled lobster)

I'd have to move. Every time I went by his apartment I'd remember something.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

laugh.gif
I'll pass on that.

and yeah, they do say dead bodies have a distinct smell. so for you to be able to compare it to something is interesting. (but also takes the appeal away from grilled lobster)

I'd have to move. Every time I went by his apartment I'd remember something.
laugh.gif
, worst part is....we're the only two doors in thisparticular hallway..and his door is inbetween my door and the exit to the parking lot

so i walk by everyday

another funny thing, i never take the notes and $!!* off my door, so when the police came, they were about to kick MY apartment in, because i had like 2 monthsof notes on the door....
laugh.gif

im glad they didn't, they'd have taken all my trees...

So when you found out you weren't freaked out or anything? I'd be grossed out. I can't stand the thought of being where someone died or anything,it's too creepy to me.

Imagine if they rent that apartment out to someone after it is fixed up.
sick.gif

Like just this past fall, my brother rented out his condo to a couple and the dude killed his girl and left her in there for a couple of days. I will neverstep foot in that condo again. I'm just weird like that.

yeah, you got lucky on that, it's a good thing they didn't.

yeah, not really creeped out.

it's not like i got to see dude or where he was...

i just know he died on the other side of the wall

Gross yet very interesting
laugh.gif

Indeed.
laugh.gif

Like just this past fall, my brother rented out his condo to a couple and the dude killed his girl and left her in there for a couple of days. I will never step foot in that condo again. I'm just weird like that.
Damn.
eek.gif

Does your brother still own/live there?

last summer, an older man died in his apartment and was left there for days. he actually lived above a corner store so whenever anyone walked in or out of thestore, we'd smell something funny for the first day then after a while, the entire block smelled rancid.

Back
Top Bottom