hobbies/sports/activities you are really good at but have no passion for...

for me it has to be chess....................i dont know why but it comes so EASY to me ive probably only been beaten twice since i was 8 (im 18 now)......i played alot when i was a kid cause so thats where i got my skills from..........i play basketball for my school and one day my boy took me to the chess club and i beat this super smart indian kid and every
nerd.gif
was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
but i feel like chess is just meh

but yea so what about you?

volleyball.
im tall and a good jumper, so im good, but the sport aint %!** compared to football and basketball.

Im good at basketball football baseball hockey and soccer
no passion though...

i love poker and golfing

Piano, I was naturally really good at it but never had any passion to keep playing it.

Bowling.
It's all I used to do and think about,but it ended up not
being fun for me anymore.I became to wrapped up in winning.

I don't really know. I used to have a passion for football, but now I just like to watch it more than I play it.....I'm still good and athletic tho. I draw pretty well too, but I don't do it often at all.

tech deck.
cooking.
cleaning.

im really good at all 3. having a dad from the military, you learn to clean really well. and cooking is something thats fun, but i dont feel like it most the time.

i had a .600+ lifetime batting average through high school.

i was the stolen base leader and had a ridiculous slugging percentage.

one day, out of nowhere, i gave it up.

LOL
I was just thinking how everyone who plays a little chess always think they're hella good
I bet your no better than average op

I've been called a virtuoso of the English language. More often than not my English teachers/professors have praised me for my work.

I have yet to work more than 5 hours on any given assignment throughout the course of my school career. To date, I haven't received anything less than a B on an essay.

One of my teachers really wanted me to attempt getting a writing piece published, but I stalled and refused because I hate, hate, hate writing.

I'm just good at it.

@tommykairaa
alice glass.
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by osubass1

i had a .600+ lifetime batting average through high school.

i was the stolen base leader and had a ridiculous slugging percentage.

one day, out of nowhere, i gave it up.

then i'm sure you made all-city or all-state, so pics?
nerd.gif

Skateboarding. i used to skate all the time but gave it up when i began to play football and basketball on the varsity levels

coding..not really good, but I can hold my own. Started freshmen year in high school with a C++ elective class. Went on to major in computer science in college. Had 1 year to go for graduation, ended up getting sick of it and switched to business finance and loving it.

Long distance running. For some reason my stamina has always been ridiculous, as well as a huge lung capacity when we measured in science class. But running (track in general) is just sooooooo boring.

Back
Top Bottom