HOH in SF.. when does it open??

Anybody know when the HOH in SF is supposed to open? It's supposed to be in the footlocker at the town center right?

Thats what I thought too but some dudes are saying its going to be at Serramonte.

Serramonte - asked one of the employees and he said construction will begin in May. Can't wait... it's about time Nor Cal gets a HOH.

Good lookin with the info. I wonder what the opening date would be. They shouldve showed the bay some love from the get but late is better than never i guess.

pimp.gif

At least one of us needs to get in good with them there so we can hook up all the other norcal NTers like some other people do at other HOH stores. You know the guys that just get the shoes and send them out for retail + shipping and sometimes + tip. Cuz it's gonna be crazy out there, and if one of us could get some connects there that would benifit us a lot.

Yeah I kinda wish it wasn't in Serramonte. Out in downtown in the Westfield would have been perfect. Even somewhere in the eastbay too but guess releases will be THAT much harder.

^^^ uh DUH

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Yeah I kinda wish it wasn't in Serramonte. Out in downtown in the Westfield would have been perfect

Agree man....

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

At least one of us needs to get in good with them there so we can hook up all the other norcal NTers like some other people do at other HOH stores. 

I agree man. I know me and my homies will be trying to get in there when the time comes. Ill be looking for that fine looking lady to take out on her lunch break.
grin.gif

At least one of us needs to get in good with them there so we can hook up all the other norcal NTers like some other people do at other HOH stores. You know the guys that just get the shoes and send them out for retail + shipping and sometimes + tip. Cuz it's gonna be crazy out there, and if one of us could get some connects there that would benifit us a lot.

agreed!

DRAKE (SO HIGH) ...

Bring your crew, I got mine and we can take that HOH on in full force.
happy.gif

Serramonte- Footlocker is where they are going to be located at. Can't wait to get the HOH's exclusives

sounds good.  i'm out in sac, but i'll try to go there as often as i can...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DRAKE (SO HIGH) ...

Bring your crew, I got mine and we can take that HOH on in full force.
happy.gif

hahahahaha wow, yeah we'll put it down for SJ
laugh.gif

I also wish it was in SF, but I'll take Serramonte. Hope it's the same employees that work at the FL now.

why serramonte tho?? right in the middle of hypebeast paradise.

i can see the mad dashs on sat. morning happening already. imma try to get everyone i knw without a job to apply

^thats why I think if one of us or more can be like rapido27 used to be or Only MJs collected is, then the majority of us would be good for most releases. I think we should try talking this out in PMs though or somehow do it somewhere else so lurkers don't get the same ideas and we can try to help the regular people on here out.

IM SURE our BAY NETWORK WILL BE STRONG.

I know that for a fact.

J , CHRIS , KEVIN , RICK..... all the OG BAY NTers..... and ME

for dudes that have pull there already try and get it rolling and let them know they gonna have a team of regulars coming.

no official opening date yet? Im a bit confused are they making a whole new store or just adding to the FL? That's hella dope though, at least now we have the opportunity to cop some of those HoH foams

Back
Top Bottom