HoH MD summit for the Metallic Red Foamposistes

36 hrs?
indifferent.gif

come on... this aint NY... dudes dont camp 36 hrs... plus security probably wont even allow it.

edit: y'all better be DEEEEEEP and not looking like chumps with ur best outfits on if ur gonna pull it off.

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

yeah man we gotta be first it wouldnt even matter if we did this without being first so we gotta be ontop of the game i'm still tryna figure out when we should be there but as for right now i'm thinkin 36 hours in advace possibly

10nhnrr.jpg

i will be paying a couple local homeless people to wait in line.....i will be stopping by occassionally to drop of food for them. ive done it before so please dont try to entice them more money to wait...

Ya'll do know there gonna be lines forming @ damn near every entrance... and as soon as doors open " all hell will break loose" and it will be "everyman for themselves"...

the name of the mall is pg plaza right

never been to the hoh in pg someone lookout on the info and where we all gonna meet at the mall

1265844393775.JPEG

Who are yall $@@*#+, just coming outta nowhere to come up with a plan to wait in line two months before shoes drop

laugh.gif

Real talk.

Yall dudes are the ones that show up once everyone gets their shoes and complain about the clerk holding them for guys like us.

I'm not trying to sound like an elitist but yall dudes are wild corny planning an Oceans Twelve-esque plan to BUY SOME FOAMPOSITES.

There are plenty of HoHs that sell foams that are in areas of low demand...planning a diamond heist should be the least of your worries.

And I love the trust you guys have in ppl you don't know, and also how you've planned the locals who will know about this shoe. I know dudes thatll take your spot and the one they were saving for someone else.

But yall got it.

My-T.

laugh.gif

Gonna have the lil asian dude compress himself into a shipment of socks and sneak inside when HoH is closed for the night.

My-T.

^right now its just suggestions and ideas we'll see what happens when things go down. Personally I don't care who shows and who doesn't as long as they look good I'm going to try and get a pair. It would just be cool if I know other people there..

anyway 9 or 9.5 hell I would even be willing to get a sz 10 to wear. But if none are available I'll be happy getting any size and selling or trading them. and trust me I'm the first thing away from a frail asian kid.

Yea after further reviewing my chances of getting these I either got to have a serious connect or start saving my money to pay those resell prices.... even tho you may not like what the regulars in this forum say its true yall will be quick to take a dudes spot in order to get a pair.

im in. live pretty close to hoh too. real close. we going to need to be there early.wonder if its a midnight release.

things will get ugly and i wonder how many of u strangers will turn on each other when pairs start to dry up.

im rolling with dudes i trust for sure. not some dude that just says we cool cause we on niketalk.

Let me ask a question to you people who seemingly have 36 random hours to waste: Do you have jobs?

laugh.gif
Damn!
This +@## is serious right here!
Brothers are taking journeys and quests to get here!
I live a stone's throw away from PG (DC side) and I wouldn't even entertain the thought of camping there (or anywhere else for that matter!)Take heed to what MyT told you.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Let me ask a question to you people who seemingly have 36 random hours to waste: Do you have jobs?

doubt it.... or its a low paying job! Not knocking anyone's profession but I miss a day I basically miss $______ and I need all my chippers

but I miss a day I basically miss $______
That's my point. When you do a real cost evaluation, which means you include the cost of sitting around for 36 hours (two full shifts). At that point, you probably have paid the resell price or even more.

^^^^^These kids are not thinking about ROI's and such. Lol, for them its a chance to break curfew. The shoes look dope and all but so does cable and gas. Lol, in the words or DMP "I dont plan to give that up, I cant give that up for nooooooo oooonnnnneee (dont wanna give that up)" Lol

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

but I miss a day I basically miss $______
That's my point. When you do a real cost evaluation, which means you include the cost of sitting around for 36 hours (two full shifts). At that point, you probably have paid the resell price or even more.

Ain't no way $#!#$+ could have a Job

And if they did..
smh.gif

Grown %!$ men camping...Disgusting
de22660474ae1e95a71a644c67c8593a420cc26a.gif
de22660474ae1e95a71a644c67c8593a420cc26a.gif

I'll be there on RD...

Pint on deck..ig'nance on 10
5b626a2497a94e3ba65ad54604c0a3f5bb1e4294.gif
16216b4ea7efa3a64e1e0a77daf1efb5ec132273.gif
16216b4ea7efa3a64e1e0a77daf1efb5ec132273.gif

36 hrs..?

I'll pay the resale price. lol My time not standing in line is worth more.

Good luck guys... I heard this little chinese guy be going up in there and buying up all the sizes... WATCH OUT!!!

Back
Top Bottom