HoH MD summit for the Metallic Red Foamposistes

I don't do campouts at all.

I'm certain PG will not be organized and when the mall opens bammas will take off with 4.1 forty speeds.

Probably ya man too whom you thought was holding you down.

where's my uncle ruckus .jpeg???

380996a63d480ede6adc80093a42d61a.jpg

thats better...
roll.gif

PE_dontbelieve.jpg

Ya dumb. Whoever agreed that we all doing 36 hours? One dude says that
And all ya start talkn ****. I have a real job,get paid good and will have my pair

Originally Posted by Asia

Good luck guys... I heard this little chinese guy be going up in there and buying up all the sizes... WATCH OUT!!!

I hope he do. he wont walk out with all of them and saves me $210

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Good luck guys... I heard this little chinese guy be going up in there and buying up all the sizes... WATCH OUT!!!

roll.gif

laugh.gif
The funny thing is I'm sure for every 5-6 people posting in this thread there are 5-6 lurking thinking the exact samething

I value my time more than money. 36 hours in a line to pay retail for a pair of shoes? Even with a $200 markup for resale, I'd rather pay that. $200 / 36 = $5.56 an hour. If you make less than that, then I guess it's worth it because it'd take you more than 36 hours to get the extra $200 to pay resale price. Assuming $400 is the best you could get them for.

It would be sad if you ended up being HIS first victim. #ImJustSaying

Originally Posted by Hugo

And all ya start talkn ****. I have a real job,get paid good and will have my pair
You make a good point, but you sound mad defensive.

Look at it this way, we may have just reduced your camping time because we joked the amount of hours. Maybe it will only be 24 or 18 now.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Look at it this way, we may have just reduced your camping time because we joked the amount of hours. Maybe it will only be 24 or 18 now.
roll.gif

WE never agreed to that
indifferent.gif

Why you catching feelings G? If someone threw out 36 hours, it's an indicator of how many hours you're gonna have to camp in order to get yours. 36 hours or not, if you want yours it's gonna be quite a wait.

This has disaster written all over it.

Do any pictures of this shoe exist (besides a PS) exist yet?

Hype kills.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

roll.gif

WE never agreed to that
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 #Cmonson

It's a joke. How the F do I know how long you'll have to wait to get them?

If you've got a hook up. Congrats. But I can't tell based on how you're responding. If anything it sounds like you're salty that you may have to work to get these. Don't blame me, blame the people talking wreckless.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom