HoH MD summit for the Metallic Red Foamposistes

Aight so alot of people have been talkin about how the are in agreent that we should meet up and work together to get the foams so this is my effort to organize the thoughts of my fellow NTers and figure out a plan... 

yeah lets get that re-do but yeah aight we got a good amount of ppl involved i did mess up and put it in the wrong place my bad bout that to those who thought it was a super serious issue

you already know im in. so what did you think about the rotation idea?

the rotation idea is pretty in genius but we have to have enough ppl cause there is not going to be a slight amount of hypes and even worse there will be of course the shoe thugs and such so we will have to be in good numbers if we gonna try this whole thing all of us show up initially and the then ones who live closer can leave and switch out and such if we can get organized enough we can have ppl stay at houses for those who are too far away

Spoiler [+]
whaaaat.jpg

Count me in..I'm in Silver Spring like I said I'll bring the snacks and RED m&m's! 

DOWN! I'm in Bmore..... Anything we will need? Lets make a list, or mark yaself down w/ what you will bring....

Im down but then again like dude said when the shoes do drop its every man for themselfs plus im pretty sure out of all these NT'ers going 9.5 and 10 will be accounted for and that's my size so........?

yeah this will work out well we can bring snacks and chairs and such lots of water and i doubt it will really be everyman for himself just buy your pair or the multiples you gettin and keep it movin and Silsprr yeah buddy them RED M&M's are going to be perfect for the event

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
*Infected*
what is the point of all this... if you dont agree with what we doing or something just say that

yo im from aa county im down ill bring piff what eva jus hit me up n let me no whats good ill bring some snacks to

yea I live northern va...but ill definitely be making a drive over to PG for these...what time is everyone planning on getting down there?....and ill definitely put in for snacks lol

So none of us knows when to go down? How many hours u guys wanna camp for? And are We plannin on bein there first?

yeah man we gotta be first it wouldnt even matter if we did this without being first so we gotta be ontop of the game i'm still tryna figure out when we should be there but as for right now i'm thinkin 36 hours in advace possibly

Back
Top Bottom