HOH Metallic Red Foamposite One May 15th

Confirmed HOH Release May 15th

Gotta see actual pics first, for me it will all depend on the exact shade of red if its worth goin through the motions...Don't want em too bright, but if they are like the PS then
pimp.gif

*Beasts talking to friends*YO IT'S SOME BRED SPACEJAM ICEY METALLIC CHICAGO JORDAN PENNY PIPPEN FOAMS COMIN' OUT SON!!!!! *Beasts talking to friends*

If my connect can't get em for me I aint goin through the trouble I already know it's gonna get hectic

i know those arent official pics, but I can't get with them.

not to mention it'll be damn near impossible to get since everybody loves foams now.

If i do get these it'll be to resale

I wonder if Nike gives Niketalk dudes who give them ideas credit or at least a free pair of shoes.

Too many PS's I've seen come to fruition.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I wonder if Nike gives Niketalk dudes who give them ideas credit or at least a free pair of shoes.

Too many PS's I've seen come to fruition.

My-T.
highly unlikely! They def should though

I camped out plenty times before so I'll be there if nothing for sure but if not I will just have to cop resell.... Just hope hoh comes up with a plan for the campers that makes everyone happy

I wanna cop them but I know that line at HOH is going to be ridiculous.  Might have to be a gametime decision.

Good luck to you guys camping out

Glad I have a hookup

It's going to be crazy for these

Anyone know if these sold out for sure? I tried calling, but the lines busy. Not trying to go up there not knowing if they are sold out or not.

Back
Top Bottom