Hold up, Mr Hood Hop J Kwon then dropped a new album

15re5x5.jpg

Code:
█ 01. Ghetto (Feat. Gino Green)                                       3:32  ████ 02. Get 'Em (Feat. Gino Green)                                      3:06  ████ 03. Name & Number (Feat. Rudy & Gino Green)                         3:34  ████ 04. Back To The Money (Feat. Gino Green)                            3:50  ████ 05. Goin Crazy                                                      4:42  ████ 06. Trap (Feat. Gino Green)                                         4:03  ████ 07. O (Feat. J. Skillz & Sally Anthony)                             4:30  ████ 08. Got To Eat (Feat. Kenzo)                                        4:06  ████ 09. Life Coach (Feat. Gino Green)                                   3:20  ████ 10. I Want U                                                        3:55  ████ 11. She Got Me                                                      3:44  ████ 12. Open Up Them Legs                                               3:33  ██▓█                                                                           ▓███                    ░                                                      ████

eyes.gif

Its official im heading to the studio asap no pad no pen just abc rhymes and maybe i get a deal
laugh.gif

Sure he has a deal, but this album is probably gonna put up Ron Artest numbers...
I thought Kwon was MIA...how did that story end up???

roll.gif

This dude puts my city to shame.

Don't sleep on STL though, check out Rockwell Knuckles, Vandalyzm, Tef Poe, Wafeek, and Gotta Be Karim so you get that Nelly/Chingy taste out of your mouth. Rockwell especially can spit out of his mind.

its just the angle, but does anyone think dude looks like a chubby J. cole?
laugh.gif

15re5x5.jpg
j-cole-dctobccom-500x746.jpg

EDIT: knew i wasant the only one
laugh.gif

Dude must have progeria. Its only been 6 years since 'Tipsy', there's no reason he should look that old.

Don't sleep on STL though, check out Rockwell Knuckles, Vandalyzm, Tef Poe, Wafeek, and Gotta Be Karim so you get that Nelly/Chingy taste out of your mouth. 

sorry, yall had your chance. 

Back
Top Bottom