Holding boo-boo all day just to have Home Field Advantage Unapreciation/Aprectiation

Ate a turkey, cheddar, and bacon sandwich right before class with a cappuccino. Had to take a Duke Nukem like crazy like 6 minutes before class started. I had no time to walk all the way home, Betty Boop and then walk back. So I held it, from 12:54 - 4:50. I held it for almost 5 hours!!!!! My stomach was in such turmoil. I could only imagine the inside of my stomach looking like midnight romp with Ben Baller and Edith, Sais and Shortypop, or Cam and his Saturn. There was absolutey no way I was going to a public restroom, public restrooms make me physically sick. The time of course was moving massively slow. Towards the end of class it was clear I had a serious case of mud butt. Once class was over I was basically running back to my apartment.

made it home just before I started to prairie dog, got to the toilet and just unleashed my +*%-assins Creed 2. Dropped the Browns off at the Super Bowl and felt like the end of the movie Independence Day, so much win. Diddy bopped to my room and made this post. Today was a good day.
pimp.gif

yes I know:

Spoiler [+]

-The Juice

"Diddy bopped to my room and made this post. Today was a good day. " one of the funniest things i've ever read on NT

Originally Posted by MFDOOM

"Diddy bopped to my room and made this post. Today was a good day. " one of the funniest things i've ever read on NT

Really? You must not have been here long...

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

My stomach was in such turmoil. I could only imagine the inside of my stomach looking like midnight romp with Ben Baller and Edith, Sais and Shortypop, or Cam and his Saturn.
laugh.gif

but wait...I thought that was Revolvers Fresh?

that actually was a cool story.

i would have either just walked to my apartment or just went to the public bathroom
sick.gif
i aint about to have my booty butt cheeks squeezed for no 5hours so i dont dookie on my self.

- I know the feeling.  As long as you're not facing the BG's 
eek.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
, you're good. 

- But it IS a battle of the mind
nerd.gif
.  It's important to stay relaxed as you await your home field throne.

- The toughest part for me is the ride home, trying to dodge potholes with my face contorting like:

grimace-1.jpg

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I feel you on this one OP.  I be holding out so I could enjoy the comforts of my bathroom and toilet.  

Originally Posted by shaft

I just feel like you were trying too hard with the post, juice.

Honestly man, if you experienced what I just went through.....I guarantee that you would be shouting from the mountain tops. This was the only way I could express my plight turned into win. At least I was trying to make the story somewhat enjoyable and not just a scripture of my day

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Ate a turkey, cheddar, and bacon sandwich right before class with a cappuccino. Had to take a Duke Nukem like crazy like 6 minutes before class started. I had no time to walk all the way home, Betty Boop and then walk back. So I held it, from 12:54 - 4:50. I held it for almost 5 hours!!!!! My stomach was in such turmoil. I could only imagine the inside of my stomach looking like midnight romp with Ben Baller and Edith, Sais and Shortypop, or Cam and his Saturn. There was absolutey no way I was going to a public restroom, public restrooms make me physically sick. The time of course was moving massively slow. Towards the end of class it was clear I had a serious case of mud butt. Once class was over I was basically running back to my apartment.

made it home just before I started to prairie dog, got to the toilet and just unleashed my +*%-assins Creed 2. Dropped the Browns off at the Super Bowl and felt like the end of the movie Independence Day, so much win. Diddy bopped to my room and made this post. Today was a good day.
pimp.gif

yes I know:

Spoiler [+]

-The Juice

no sir...

Anyone ever notice how your !%* just seems to know when a toilet is near? Like say you really gotta go so you run to the bathroom, and then as soon as you see the toilet, *%$% kicks into a high gear so your whole body starts jerking while you gotta undo your belt first and the whole time you're praying you'll make it on the seat in time...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

Anyone ever notice how your !%* just seems to know when a toilet is near? Like say you really gotta go so you run to the bathroom, and then as soon as you see the toilet, *%$% kicks into a high gear so your whole body starts jerking while you gotta undo your belt first and the whole time you're praying you'll make it on the seat in time...
nerd.gif
Truth lol. I almost didn't make it home from White Castles one day. Could've been the epic fail of a life time. I got to that toilet and went nuclear
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
Couple more seconds fumblin with my pants and it woulda been all bad
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom