Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

Info ?

Sam
|I
tired.gif

PS : it's becoming annoying !

Info ?

Sam
|I
tired.gif

PS : Andy Warhol said everybody would get 15 mins of fame in the future ! He forgot people would throw you rocks after 20 mins if it's not interesting ....

Info ?

Sam
tired.gif

PS : Jessica Alba would like to say hi to the ones who are waiting for manposite/timbo info . Thanks Jessica !
jessicaA018.jpg

LMAO

Johnny is giving them what they want.

All they want is a 5643213214874354 page long thread.

Atleast EKIN gave us a few pics and told us he'd "BRB" instead of this B.S.

Hey,

Alright, this shoe is a midpoint between two stages in MJs career and shows relation to its predecessor and the following model as well.

BRB

Thanks.

To the people that are anxiously waiting, theres a hint on the pic you have to look twice and use your brain cell's!

I asked her if she liked mushrooms, I had the O face a min later.

Why when I post some lady pix it doesn't work ?

Copy and paste and enjoy Krista Allen ! Her little role in Anger Management make me fall in love , and until now this is way more intereting than what is in that post !

Sam
wink.gif

i had to be part of this post remember my name

I Am A Gang Not A Team-Teams Are My Enemy.. I Kill Teams For Jansport Strings​

Quote:
Alright, this shoe is a midpoint between two stages in MJs career and shows relation to its predecessor and the following model as well.
Hmmmm. I can't even think anymore after reading this post. But that would mean that it is the X, XIV, XV, or XVI. I'm goin with the Xs :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Info?

Sam
|I
tired.gif

PS : some real awesome variant Kobe VIIIs for you to enjoy before any non-**** teasing info comes out.

i-1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom