Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

And the retro releases continue.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...eturns-holiday-2010.html
2w6fjuq.jpg

I'm in @$+*$!* shock right now!I can't believe this $@@$!!!
*sniffs+wipes tear*
I REALLY hope the quality is there on these!

Are you serious? Omg.... Ill have to get like 10 pairs. I wore my last 2 pairs down to the GROUND! dammmmmn so happy

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I'm in @$+*$!* shock right now!I can't believe this $@@$!!!
*sniffs+wipes tear*
I REALLY hope the quality is there on these!

Let me go ahead and spoil that for you.

Quality will be absent.

finally! can't wait to pick these up for cheap. wonder if they drop the lows.

I know, I know. I've learned to expect the absolute least from this company (retro-wise) that way I may incur a pleasant surprise if they decide to do something halfway right.

copped but ill hold off on retail... i always wanted these as a kid but had to pass due to funds

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Insta-copped!!!! x 2
This!

Originally Posted by you go boy

i always wanted these as a kid but had to pass due to funds
Seriously!!!  I had to settle for Air Lambastes, which were somewhat similar to the G.O.'s but in the form of a low.

Easily one of my most awaited retros!!!!!!!

Good to see they went through with these. Gives me hope for black/white/teal uptempos, OG white Huarache BBalls, and Air Unlimiteds.

Man I just messed my pants great news.

First zoom bball shoe b4 it was known as zoom great memorys of the Timbug 2 page advert in SLAM in 95 with the whirlwind twister round him plus Penny beatin the Bulls on the steal n 3/4court dribble n dunk in the white/blacks.

Back in 95 I played in a Basketball tournament just outside Amsterdam Holland and mad peeps had them in the UK however they were like gold dust my boy from Greece had this colourway and another boy of mine managed to cop the white/blacks been feenin for them ever since.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom