Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

copped 3x had the all black OG's and the ones pictured. my OG's have miles and miles and miles of BBall on them and the Bubble are still intact!!! CAN"T FRIGGIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Never thought I would see these again...Thanks Nike

If Nike would just retro the Gary Payton series like they are doing penny, I would be too happy..

HALLELUJUAH!!!

large_01inauguration21.jpg

Finally! Been waiting so long. Best be coming out with the OG all black version, my favorite shoe of my youth
pimp.gif

And ya we can fully expect the materials to suck as well as 4 colorways that make no sense

yes i cant wait i think back to the 6th grade, and stepin on dudes feet who had these cuz i didnt ohh the good ol days
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

i wouldnt pay to much for these at all.. i think penny wore these, correct me if im wrong, him or pippen

YES!!! Hope they drop here
pimp.gif
Ok now Nike, release the Air Unlimiteds and the Air Way Up and I'm gonna retire
laugh.gif

actually not a big fan of these but glad to see em retro for those that want em

Easily one of my favorite shoes to ball in. Lightweight, super comfy and great traction/court feel.

That said, I probably won't cop simply because I know I'll never ball in them due to lacking quality. Glad they're dropping though.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i wouldnt pay to much for these at all.. i think penny wore these, correct me if im wrong, him or pippen
definitely penny pre signature era....these will be COPPPPPPED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom