Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

Good $**%...Ill wait for them to go on sale though, there's no way these will be able to survive the foam and Jordan madness...

These were also out in red/white!?! Can someone post a pic as I couldn't find one. Pretty sure I skipped an AJ for these back in the day for elementary bball. Always forget about'em.

How much were these back in the day?

They look 100-110 !$!...

We'll see.

The shoe has such a refined silhouette... perfect for gym wear. Yes.

*does windmill in livingroom*

*knocks over mom's vintage swap meat vase*

"DOH!"

smokin.gif
YES!!!  I had hope and sure enough!!!  $115 originally, we'll see what they do in 2010...Here is my collection (minus another black/white/royal and black/white pair not shown):

33x7r7a.jpg

(White/Black/Purple gameworn and signed by Tim Hardaway)

envious of your white/blk/reds. i heard someone throw out the lambaste name earlier. first post on here in over a year but when i heard these were coming out i had to throw this pic up to represent for the GO

zlvlo3.jpg

Copped. I wanted these since I was 11. These will bomb though.
laugh.gif
The retro plus colorways are gonna be horrid.

I do know Derek Harper and Nick Anderson wore these in 1995. Good times.

love the LWP....along with the nike air flight 1......would love to have the air up's retroed in white.....man i was only 21 back then!!

I dont doubt these could bomb bad, but you best believe Im getting my 2 pair when those come out. Thank you Nike this is my grail come true.

People saying these will bomb I see them doing numbers like the zoom 95s n 96s as far as sales.

Both those shoes to were ballers and shoehead shoes not tha sorta thing that an everyday person would find attractive and buy they had a following and people that loved them back in 95 loved them in 2008 n copped.

U can guarantee they will do at least 2 nonsense colourways but aslong as they do the white/black aswell as these ill be happy.

Ill be ballin in mine like most of my sneaks but for those none ballas theyll be a nice sneak to cop for spring summer 2011 to rock with shorts.

Nike needs to retro the Unlimiteds,Air Ups,Air Uptempo,Air Way Up,Air Flight One and Air Swift

Peace
Scottie

bring back old memories during my high school years with my main man Brian Grant!
big thanks to getty images
f_c3sm_a5f5e85.jpg

f_c3tm_8bd3370.jpg

i find it hard to believe any one is gonna pay msrp for these joints...air veer retro all over again

i think ya sellin this shoe too short.......they look like they would look dope with da new influx of slim jeans that people rock now...

i know imma cop these pennys FAST.....

Wrong Hardaway Ninjahood

These are more Timmys

White/blacks maybe u can call Pennys but he didnt rockem all that long.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom