Holiday 2010: Air Jordan II Black + Jordan Holiday 2010 Preview

Spotted at Wish x TheShoeGame.com Presents: A Night With Jordan Brand feat Jason Mayden.

http://theshoegame.com/ar...ted-by-jason-mayden.html

30dcxs3.jpg

*Peep the link to see the video of the Jordan Holiday 2010 Preview.

Also, feel free to post the video in this thread.

looks like patent on the side, they always throw patent on the decent stuff just to mess with people

Nice, I didn't like the Nu when they came out with this colorway, but on an actual Air Jordan II - they look really dope.

Edit: The Chrome II were dope too.

Why does JB like to throw patent leather on everything?

It's really getting OD, just keep it on the XI's.

funny i was looking online for the 2004 retro 2's in all black so yes a cop....passing on the white black red ones in may

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL DUDE'S EXPRESSIONS IN THE BLACK JACKET BEHIND MAYDEN WERE KILLING ME
roll.gif

dude was bustin me up.lol

Those alpha trunners were lookin nice. everything else was blah! (besides the ii's and flints)

Those 2s are nice, flints nuff said, melos with vis air?, curious about those foamposite 1s. Maybe a royal colorway? Hmmmmm....
And they gotta keep us in suspense for that TB3 answer, man!.......Thanks for posting.

They look cool. Not sure if Ill cop them yet.... I need to SLOW down on Jordans.

and plus , Ill wait to see better pics. That Low Quality camera might not do the shoes justice

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why does JB like to throw patent leather on everything?

It's really getting OD, just keep it on the XI's.

QFT

& that slam dunk concept shoe (combination of all the shoes Mike did his favorite dunks in...i believe that what he said)  around 1:12 looks like i could turn out nice...V tounge,III heeltab,looke like the upper is a I & the ankle way be from the V's 

This video just proves that JB is all about the dollar and caters to the wants of a typical consumer. And I'm not complaining, they are tryin to get theirs. I always find it funny when "sneakerheads" get upset about the stuff JB is putting out. Why should JB make stuff only a select group of people are salivating for when they can slap a Jumpman on some distasteful hybrid and have everyone else still buying em? If their were non "sneakerheads" there you would have heard "hot fiyah!" to pretty much every shoe.

I loved the "ooohs" and "ahhhs" for the Foamposite Jordan I as if anybody knew what a foamposite was in ATL or the south for that matter before the eggplants in '09 dropped lol. And I'm from the South so I would know.

Please JB, don't cross the line and use a iconic Nike shoe and slap it on some Jordan 1s. But if it makes the kids go crazy, then more power to you.

I want to see better pics of the Grown V.2.
Might actually turn out to be a decent casual/dress shoe.
Everything else was garbage.

Back
Top Bottom