Holiday 2010 Nike Releases

Hey NT just wanted to share some pics of the holiday catalog for 2010. Use to post a lot in the JB forum, but very few actually
appreciated what i postedso um trying the nike forum. if posted already please delete
1zflndf.jpg

x2v0bq.jpg

14x0ytl.jpg

9kcw1k.jpg

enjoy
happy.gif

Might cop the Uptempos if they release the right cw. And didn't the DT 96 release a couple of years ago? Will cop if the gold is close to the OG, or if they add the gold to the red pair, or if they put Primetimes face on the bottom. I doubt any of those things will happen so I won't be coppin a pair.

Nice to see the 24/7's. Was no image for them on the paper work for my store.

CB34s, GO LWPs, Possibly some half cents & Zoom Dons... gosh i seriously cant do this anymore, but its so damn hard to stop blowin $ for shoes.

No prob guys and those 1/2 cents are nice! So are the tokis.I liked the Barkley (very underrated IMO) and the air more is piff!

why would they re-release the DT's again? Didn't they just recently come out? Thanks for the info though metallic. Really hoping the air more uptempo doesn't come out in that leather material.

Those red Toki's will be copped. And I'm really really feeling those Zoom Don's, was never a huge Spideron fan, but I really like those.

LWP and Deions for me.
laugh.gif
I could've sworn the Deions dropped 2-3 years ago. Ah well. That blk/wht colorway is a classic.

Gimme those Air More!
pimp.gif

And that Zoom Don looks pretty interesting.

Appreciate the info OP.

Originally Posted by metallic

1zflndf.jpg
Thanks for the info Metallic!!!!

Is this info 100% accurate?? What I mean is: CB34 with Glass Blue Air Max Unit?? Air More Uptempo in Dark Obsidian??

If true, I will be very sad... more classics slaughtered...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Niceee
pimp.gif
wish that the Air Go LWP, Barkleys anf Air More Pips reach us here in the PI

Don't you guys get the new releases a month early or something? Or is that only on popular releases like the SJs?

Back
Top Bottom