HOLIDAY 2010 Releases...(378037-001)...(395709-001)...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I'm hoping for some Retro Columbias with Blue Soles or Concords for the XI's. I hope they bring back the XIII Playoffs. Or even the Flints. OG colorways pleeeeeeze!
flints are not that old, it most likely wont be these.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Cool Grey XI

OG White/Red XIII

Frechblue/Flint XIII

Only Need! Cool Gret XI! These Two Have Came Out Already!! Why Not The Playoff 13's They haven't been Retrored Yet...

o god please be playoff 13... will see inn about 4 month from now everything will be be rise to the surface..

Originally Posted by Remi23

Cool Grey XI

OG White/Red XIII

Frechblue/Flint XIII

Only Need! Cool Gret XI! These Two Have Came Out Already!! Why Not The Playoff 13's They haven't been Retrored Yet...

Well we still have hope!

Playoff 13's will retire me for good.
smile.gif

Cool Grey XI

OG White/Red XIII

Frechblue/Flint XIII
Yes! I guess they released the White/Reds just like they released the White/Red XIIs this year
Definitely gonna try to cop all three
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BaritheKid

380922118.jpg

Crossing Fingers
eek.gif

please no....even the og's can be had for under $250. not sure what is up with jb and these retro+ being so soon.

Dont u guys read. Those white and reds aint happpening. if those are the correct color codes. and Jabari $#$!.

dont worry about it,its my greed speaking
laugh.gif

I wouldnt be mad if they retroed but I just love my 13s <333

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

dont worry about it,its my greed speaking
laugh.gif

I wouldnt be mad if they retroed but I just love my 13s <333

LOL OK Cool I Never Had Chance To cop! I just Need Cool Grey XI And Playoff XIII's

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - 378037-001
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-101
AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-401

I'll be updating this throughout the morning with more...
Please be...

Concord 11
Playoff 13
White/red or Black/red 13

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

All 3 would be copped

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO - 378037-001 . This color code = the color code from the original black/red XI lows. The product number does not.

AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-101 This color code = the original white/red/black XIII's. The product number does not.

AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO - 414571-401 This color code does not match any of the XIII's (OG or retro). This could be a YELLOW, black, and white colorway.

Or it could be a blue, black, white colorway.

The list said:
Cool grey 11s
Flint grey 13s
White/varsity red/black 13s

edit: it might have said white/black/varsity red which makes more sense since that's the c/w for the og white/red 13s

Back
Top Bottom