HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Another hypebeast.

You’re the one posting dirty 11 year old shoes for recognition on a forum full of grown men yet you’re calling someone else a hypebeast lol. They’re literally just shoes to most of us that we buy over and over again because we can and it’s what we like to do. I’ve been doing this over 30 years myself. There’s not a Jordan I wanted that haven’t had in my lifetime. Wanting to be clean and fly is what made Jordans what they are today. Posting dirty J’s is just bad representation of the culture. It was never anything personal.

90D2C8F6-5C2E-40EC-8D82-FE9ECFEC1878.jpeg

Circa 91’

You’re the one posting dirty 11 year old shoes for recognition on a forum full of grown men yet you’re calling someone else a hypebeast lol. They’re literally just shoes to most of us that we buy over and over again because we can and it’s what we like to do. I’ve been doing this over 30 years myself. There’s not a Jordan I wanted that haven’t had in my lifetime. Wanting to be clean and fly is what made Jordans what they are today. Posting dirty J’s is just bad representation of the culture. It was never anything personal.

Circa 91’
It’s never that serious

Circa 91’
Man if you don't sit your "Martin I didn't want to go to Arizona" looking *** down somewhere. You right its not that serious at all.

These apps are bugging.

They blocked my wifes account when she tried to add her cc.

Then they told her she just has to wait 24 hours for the block to clear...

How you block someone on the app for doing what is required to register for the raffle?

wow im gettinv errors when i try to submit my entries for the footsites footlocker is ****ing garbage

In a world of preyellowed shoes I give the guy credit for keeping it real. If they were the OG release he was wearing instead, people would be congratulating him. Do worry about it.

That really depends on who you’re talking to. All of that is some new age stuff that kids created if you’re an OG like myself. I stood in line and copped the OG CG and they really hold no relevance to me. They were just shoes then and they’re still just shoes now. The whole hyping the age of kicks is really hypebeast behavior in my opinion. The demographic of people who were buying J’s back then is totally different than the demographic now and it’s honestly made things weird.

These apps are bugging.

They blocked my wifes account when she tried to add her cc.

Then they told her she just has to wait 24 hours for the block to clear...

How you block someone on the app for doing what is required to register for the raffle?

How did you find out it was blocked? Bunch of folks still can't enter. I'm wondering what to look out for. 👀

That really depends on who you’re talking to. All of that is some new age stuff that kids created if you’re an OG like myself. I stood in line and copped the OG CG and they really hold no relevance to me. They were just shoes then and they’re still just shoes now. The whole hyping the age of kicks is really hypebeast behavior in my opinion. The demographic of people who were buying J’s back then is totally different than the demographic now and it’s honestly made things weird.
So much truth in this statement

It's amazing that they still can't improve these trash apps. I know I've had these issues such as can't even sign in. To my surprise, had no trouble submitting my entry and added head starts. Hopefully this is a sign that I will finally win one of these bloody raffles.

i hate the new ship to home thing. i only want one pair i dont want them shipping 3 ****ing pairs to me.
It might be a situation where you have to confirm the win first before they charge you, kind of like with Hibbett. Not sure.

244,000 points and I can’t add a head start on Eastbay. No other footsites have a 12.5 either.

Back
Top Bottom