HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

so after i submitted an entry it spun around for a minute and said an error occured.

i go back and now it says i entered.

im probably ****ed but oh well

Took a bit but finally was able to enter through Eastbay. My footlocker app has size 12.5 to select and enter. That’s the size I need. 🤞🏽

Thanks! I got the headstarts on FTL. It sure how to add 4 total but I have 3. Any idea how you add the 4th one?

4th one is if you are an x3 tier member. That one is added automatically.

Doesn’t this mean I should have 1 from being X3?
E44FD028-5510-4A91-BC06-359A7E241E3F.jpeg

You get 1 automatically, hit that bottom section to add up to 3 more

Ok so it’s bugging then. I can’t add any to Eastbay. FTL I was able to add 3 from the bottom section but I never get the 1 from the top X3 freebie.

So did I misread, or did someone say they hold the funds when you enter FTL & Co ship to home?

He’s not referring to the ankle brace at all though. He’s referring to how Reggie has them tied up so tight to the point of disfigurement. I thought that was pretty obvious lol

you’re really saying that an all time great, a hall of famer, and one of the best three point shooters ever is wearing iconic shoes incorrectly while playing in a competitive nba game at the highest level?

hell yell means i gotta return 2 or sell 2. either way i aint got time for that ****.

these mother ****ers had all this time to come up with this **** but couldnt put a better system in place than broke *** hibbett?
Aye my girl said leave 250$ n account transfer the rest of funds can only charge for 1 then 😂 she might b on too something

you’re really saying that an all time great, a hall of famer, and one of the best three point shooters ever is wearing iconic shoes incorrectly while playing in a competitive nba game at the highest level?

You think that’s my IG page idiot? Lol I explained the joke for those that didn’t comprehend

Back
Top Bottom