HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Why would anyone want or expect the shoe to come with any material other than the material it came with originally and is supposed to have? I just don’t get it. I cringe every time I see mesh and cool grey 11s mentioned together. I seriously hope Nike doesn’t read that crap and think it’d be okay to butcher this shoe and throw mesh on it :smh:. I’d boycot that garbage so hard and would be very angry if they did that. I hope Nike/Gentry don’t read that **** and think real fans of this shoe want mesh because THEY DON’T. The suede/nubuck is one of the very characteristics that make the cool grey 11s unique. Some of y’all need to stop with the mesh fantasy bs. You want mesh that bad? Go get a custom job done. Leave actual Cool Grey 11s tf alone though.

Why would anyone want or expect the shoe to come with any material other than the material it came with originally and is supposed to have? I just don’t get it. I cringe every time I see mesh and cool grey 11s mentioned together. I seriously hope Nike doesn’t read that crap and think it’d be okay to butcher this shoe and throw mesh on it :smh:. I’d boycot that garbage so hard and would be very angry if they did that. I hope Nike/Gentry don’t read that **** and think real fans of this shoe want mesh because THEY DON’T. The suede/nubuck is one of the very characteristics that make the cool grey 11s unique. Some of y’all need to stop with the mesh fantasy bs. You want mesh that bad? Go get a custom job done. Leave actual Cool Grey 11s tf alone though.
EF221FBA-CC51-40AE-A815-4D95A193A322.png

U think they made a mesh pair for Jayson Tatum only? From what I heard Mesh was suppose to be the 2011 release but last min they changed plans.
I think 2021 Mesh finally is released
I could be wrong tho

Damn bruh so you never heard of a player exclusive? :smh:. Those guys literally get to choose the materials they want on their Jordan’s! Are you serious? Yeah this one upsets me lol. I don’t want to say anything offensive to you man so I’m just going to abort the conversation. You got it lol. No “could be” to it either. You ARE wrong as hell but carry on with it.

Damn bruh so you never heard of a player exclusive? :smh:. Those guys literally get to choose the materials they want on their Jordan’s! Are you serious? Yeah this one upsets me lol. I don’t want to say anything offensive to you man so I’m just going to abort the conversation. You got it lol. No “could be” to it either. You ARE wrong as hell but carry on with it.
That’s isn’t a PE lmao but okay u got it boss
Stay upset I’m sure you’ll be even more upset come December.

“Rather than a marker of things to come, the Jordan spokesperson says, the sneakers are specially made just for Tatum, who always wanted them growing up.”

The fact that this even had to be explained by citing this article is troubling to say the least.

The Air Jordan 11 High “Cool Grey” was originally released in 2001 and was followed up by another release in 2010 and has also seen its fair share of Low variations throughout the years but now for the 20th Anniversary of the colorway, 2021 will play host to another release once again.

Expected to release in identical fashion to the OG, expect a Cool Grey mesh and patent leather upper that’s accented by white detailing on the Jumpman ankle logo as well as the AJ11 rope laces. To complement the design, a white midsole will be placed underneath which will be highlighted with an icy rubber outsole that all of us crave.

The Air Jordan 11 High “Cool Grey” was originally released in 2001 and was followed up by another release in 2010 and has also seen its fair share of Low variations throughout the years but now for the 20th Anniversary of the colorway, 2021 will play host to another release once again.

Expected to release in identical fashion to the OG, expect a Cool Grey mesh and patent leather upper that’s accented by white detailing on the Jumpman ankle logo as well as the AJ11 rope laces. To complement the design, a white midsole will be placed underneath which will be highlighted with an icy rubber outsole that all of us crave.

Next time include your janky source if you’re going to post some meaningless crap like this. I have google. This write up comes from some basically unknown spam sneaker blog/site “justfreshkicks.com”. Probably written by some clueless editor who forgot to update the part about mesh when he copy/pasted the description of the shoe from somewhere else on the internet because he sucks as a writer and doesn’t actually know **** about shoes and the materials they are supposed to have. Clearly he copied a description of another cw and just changed it to Cool Grey 11s. Either way he and you are wrong. Have fun with that. You: “That isn’t a PE”. Man go get some help.

^^^
Looks like the uppers is going to be nubuck like it is supposed to be. Either way, I did not see JB use mesh if the previous two releases did not use them.

Milwaukee fan here..The hype was real with these in ‘01.Ray Allen was the first one I seen wear these,I was sitting courtside when I saw him and the bucks destroy the Kings.My jaw dropped over how awesome those shoes looked.Then I heard they were coming out,my mom took me to Footlocker upstairs at the mall.As the escalator was taking us up,We seen literally 100+ people lined up and literally went back down the escalator realizing there was no chance.Later on the news,they said some dude offered footlocker $900 for a pair even tho they were sold out.Finally hit 2 pairs in 2010.Anyways,just a memory I thought I’d share and I hope I will be able to get 1 pair!

I mean other than that post, it's just blatant common sense.

You telling me they gonna do the Space Jams, Breds, & Concords correctly and then just randomly throw mesh on the Cool Greys? Good luck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom