HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

What do to if Fedex tracking says delivered but no package in sight?

Same boat bro I’m worried. I am not tryna go through this whole fedex claim stuff..

Give it til tomorrow. Unfortunately FedEx has gotten real bad about getting behind on deliveries, marking them delivered, then circling back and dropping off the next day.

Is this a common thing?

I wouldn’t wait to file a claim. They made me do a policy report too and the cops asked why I waited to file… waste of time all around.

Same boat bro I’m worried. I am not tryna go through this whole fedex claim stuff..

Is this a common thing?

I believe if your shipment is coming straight from Nike you are good and don’t need to worry about shipping delays. I believe the rest of the stores like Finishline/Footlocker are going to run into issues

Stay alert on y’alls delivery dates. My pair came today but the ups driver never rung my door bell :smh:. He just left the package on the front porch. Also, UPS or Nike never sent me a delivered confirmation email or app alert. Something fishy is going on :emoji_thinking:.

These are beautiful :wow::nthat:. They put the ‘10 pair to shame. Now I just need the Columbias. I hope they come back out next year.

Man, idk what the deal is, but people either don't know how to ring doorbells anymore or just flat out don't like to do it. Even when I put "please ring bell" in my delivery instructions, I bet 1 out of every dozen actually does it. Half the time, they don't even knock. Drives me crazy.

IMG_0082.jpg

I’m referring to Lone Star Overnight who I too have never heard of until now. Nike decided to ship to me using this god awful horrible company for the first time ever and like clock work I don’t have my shoes almost 2 weeks later. They literally stole them :smh:. Looks like Nike, Best Buy, Sephora and Nordtrom started using them for certain southwest regions like Texas in July from what I’ve read. Apparently all of their workers are thieving low life contractors who have an huge appetite to steal and if you have a package coming from any one of these retailers and you live in a certain region apparently you’re not getting your package. There’s been hundreds of people with their packages stolen. Apparently I’m one of them now. Never in my life had a package stolen before. I honestly can’t believe this is happening and why the damn FBI or somebody hasn’t shut this “shipping” company down by now and more people aren’t talking about this. On a mass scale LSO’s employees have been stealing peoples SNKRS Ws, Off Whites, Jordan’s or anything coming from Nike for the last several months from what I’ve read. I stayed up last night for hours reading the reviews with my jaw dropped to the floor sick to my stomach. If the courier is Lone Star Overnight (LSO) the package will not arrive. It’s a wrap. Haven’t had time today but I’ll finally call Nike tomorrow and at least try to get my money back.
I’m referring to Lone Star Overnight who I too have never heard of until now. Nike decided to ship to me using this god awful horrible company for the first time ever and like clock work I don’t have my shoes almost 2 weeks later. They literally stole them :smh:. Looks like Nike, Best Buy, Sephora and Nordtrom started using them for certain southwest regions like Texas in July from what I’ve read. Apparently all of their workers are thieving low life contractors who have an huge appetite to steal and if you have a package coming from any one of these retailers and you live in a certain region apparently you’re not getting your package. There’s been hundreds of people with their packages stolen. Apparently I’m one of them now. Never in my life had a package stolen before. I honestly can’t believe this is happening and why the damn FBI or somebody hasn’t shut this “shipping” company down by now and more people aren’t talking about this. On a mass scale LSO’s employees have been stealing peoples SNKRS Ws, Off Whites, Jordan’s or anything coming from Nike for the last several months from what I’ve read. I stayed up last night for hours reading the reviews with my jaw dropped to the floor sick to my stomach. If the courier is Lone Star Overnight (LSO) the package will not arrive. It’s a wrap. Haven’t had time today but I’ll finally call Nike tomorrow and at least try to get my money back.
LSO is definitely an issue but mines touched down today from them. I called them and Nike each day and Nike said there delays with lso. And calling lso is a joke but they updated eventually.

toe box is slightly more narrow and sloped down. I tried on my concords and cool greys, and I could definitely feel the difference in the toe box. It feels more narrow and tight in the cool greys, tight enough to maybe possibly consider going a 1/2 size up IMO.
I have multiple pairs of 2018 Concords and 2019 Playoffs. Some of them have the exact same slanted toe as these Cool Grays, and some are more rounded and bulkier. It's just the random trash inconsistent manufacturing/factory differences or whatever on Nike's part. But hey maybe they put in some extra effort on the CGs to make sure they all have that shape. Kinda doubt it, though.
EDIT: You can even see (to my eyes, anyway) in some of the posted pairs in here and the various shots on social media and official pics that there are noticeable variances from pair to pair. Some of it might be due to the angle of the photo but I bet there's no way every pair has that perfectly tapered and sleek slanted toe box like the best pics show. Recent history proves this to be likely.

Back
Top Bottom