HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Big brother and little brother finally unite. :pimp:
IMG_20211124_155710704~2.jpg

Yeah… never got around to it.

It happens

You could likely find someone that would trade that pair for these new ones, not saying a lot of ppl would jump at the trade, but some collectors prefer the older release (especially DS) just to be “different”

Just sell and buy the new release, should be able to pocket a few dollars.

They're out there, but IDK too many people who like to hold on to all the renditions of a shoe. JumpmanBostic is the only one I can think of.

Man, idk what the deal is, but people either don't know how to ring doorbells anymore or just flat out don't like to do it. Even when I put "please ring bell" in my delivery instructions, I bet 1 out of every dozen actually does it. Half the time, they don't even knock. Drives me crazy.
Nowadays it's a ring or knock with them leaving the package at the door. Wouldn't know if it's a delivery without those big trucks right out front of your house. They use to usually wait until someone opened the door.

I have multiple pairs of 2018 Concords and 2019 Playoffs. Some of them have the exact same slanted toe as these Cool Grays, and some are more rounded and bulkier. It's just the random trash inconsistent manufacturing/factory differences or whatever on Nike's part. But hey maybe they put in some extra effort on the CGs to make sure they all have that shape. Kinda doubt it, though.
EDIT: You can even see (to my eyes, anyway) in some of the posted pairs in here and the various shots on social media and official pics that there are noticeable variances from pair to pair. Some of it might be due to the angle of the photo but I bet there's no way every pair has that perfectly tapered and sleek slanted toe box like the best pics show. Recent history proves this to be likely.

neither of my concords or playoffs had this shape. From pics and the pair I have it looks more consistent on this current CG drop.

Granted I'm not on social media OD but I've yet to come across the annual obligatory stock room full of 11s photo. Unless I missed it 😂

Just got my pair and they look so much better in person! They def aren't perfect, my pair has some little bubbles on one of the toe boxes, but I don't really care.

I had to sell all my Jay's that were in great condition for some extra money and also because my feet grew. I'm so happy to have these because they actually fit great compared to my recent pairs of Jays, and they're the only pair I currently have that I consider heat.

I'm a Happy customer! Happy Holidays Fams ✌️

Man, idk what the deal is, but people either don't know how to ring doorbells anymore or just flat out don't like to do it. Even when I put "please ring bell" in my delivery instructions, I bet 1 out of every dozen actually does it. Half the time, they don't even knock. Drives me crazy.
I get multiple packages every week, and I would bet it’s been 2-3 years since they’ve knocked or rang the bell. They just drop em off on the front porch and scram.

I can’t blame em either, think how much time they’d waste standing at every door for 1-3 minute waiting on people, that would really add up over a work week.

Back
Top Bottom