Holy crap NT im in a bad spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car got towed last night and i need to come up with a little over 2,000 asap to get it out. As anyone thats had their car towed knows every day its in there the bill goes up.

What the heck did you do to your car? I'm guessing this isn't the full story. Top price for something like this is generally $200-$300, likely on the lower side if you can still drive your car.

My car got towed last night and i need to come up with a little over 2,000 asap to get it out. As anyone thats had their car towed knows every day its in there the bill goes up.

What the heck did you do to your car? I'm guessing this isn't the full story. Top price for something like this is generally $200-$300, likely on the lower side if you can still drive your car.

probably has to do with the reason why the car got towed in the first place. my money is on unpaid parking/traffic tickets that have to be paid back before he can get the car back.

sell your sneakers, electronic devices, anything that has any monetary value that can be replaced.

Seems you were a little irresponsible to let your parking tickets get out of hand to the point you owe $2000 so I don't see why anyone would loan you the money.
Also, if you want to create something for people to help you out then it doesn't make sense for us to tell you what to create, seems like you are just looking for charity. What work are you actually willing to put it aside from placing an order for some custom shirts

Depending on what type of car it is, how much it's worth and what the total cost will be by the time you get the money it might be cheaper to just buy a new
car otherwise try to get a title loan since you will be faced with losing the car anyway. Maybe they will set you up with a payment plan so you don't have to come up with the money all at once and have an
increasing bill from the tow company. I would also talk to the tow company and see if they will let you get some type of payment plan.

You can maybe get some type of cash assistance
from the govt if this car is used for work and you don't have substantial income. Check with the local offices that gives out food stamps and free health insurance.

A few months back i had my plates stolen. They probably just wanted my sticker but thats what started this viscious cycle but follow me

At the time i owed like 380 dollars in tickets, and my registration was due. All in all i needed like 700 but i didnt have it because, well i have a lot of expenses
and i kept thinking i would get this check im waiting on and get it taken care of. Meanwhile i started getting tickets for no plates. In about 45 days i got
11 tickets, i tried to fight all 11 and even sent 400 to the franchise tax board to buy time

Long story short im still fighting, cuz i got the tickets on some b.s. but unfortunately in california if u have more then 5 unpaid tickets you are bootable, i paid the 400 to avoid this but apparently i was lied to as my whip is now in the impound.

Its a bmw if that matters and im not trying to get a loan if i can help it. I got enough of those. Most definitely not looking for hand outs, i already design and sell stuff everyday im just trying to see if i could come up with something specific a whole bunch of people might want so i can earn the money to get my whip and everyone gets something that only sets them back like 20-25 bucks.

Even tho im in a jam, i make "too much" to get any kind of govt help. ***** crazy cuz if i sat around doing nothing i would get help.

As for selling things im trying, but kinda x1
Seems you were a little irresponsible to let your parking tickets get out of hand to the point you owe $2000 so I don't see why anyone would loan you the money. Also, if you want to create something for people to help you out then it doesn't make sense for us to tell you what to create, seems like you are just looking for charity. What work are you actually willing to put it aside from placing an order for some custom shirts?

Depending on what type of car it is, how much it's worth and what the total cost will be by the time you get the money it might be cheaper to just buy a new car otherwise try to get a title loan since you will be faced with losing the car anyway. Maybe they will set you up with a payment plan so you don't have to come up with the money all at once and have an increasing bill from the tow company. I would also talk to the tow company and see if they will let you get some type of payment plan.

You can maybe get some type of cash assistance from the govt if this car is used for work and you don't have substantial income. Check with the local offices that gives out food stamps and free health insurance.

Yea i let a lot of my sneakers go a long time ago. I do still have some but they are in storage on the other side of LA and im at my store with no whip and no pics of said shoes...smh

To the troll who said this is a blatant selling thread its actually not. I only even mentioned my brand and store so people could a. Trust that i can actually get stuff made and b. Trust that im not just some scammer tryin to get bread from everyone.

I knew it was a longshot. But im thinking on the go, and ive seen nters talk about buying stuff before if it was available. Well i can make it happen, but obviously its not worth it if only a couple ppl are down.

This was more of a brainstorming effort. If something came of it i would probably make a new thread with the details.

Put an existing shirt of yours on SUPER SALE (i like the "flowgo" one)

You might be able to sell a ton of them to NT'ers at the right price point.

Thats a good idea, one id be willing to do for sure, i honestly thought doing something specifically for NT would get the most attention though.

sorry for answering everyone separate, i havent mastered quoting from my phone.

also thanks for all the good lucks and replys, if nothing else its helping me to stay upbeat and keeping my brain thinking.

Craft some hat designs and create a vote for this thread. I think an NT or "mirror TN" 5 panel hat could be dope. Maybe a black canvas cap with a light brown leather bill with just the red/black NT/TN logo or something.

offer a service to make customizable shirts. People send you a logo/picture and you screen print it on a t-shirt/hoody for them. Do it for cheap and I'm sure you could find some business.

Craft some hat designs and create a vote for this thread. I think an NT or "mirror TN" 5 panel hat could be dope. Maybe a black canvas cap with a light brown leather bill with just the red/black NT/TN logo or something.

Anything to tech we need to seriously have like 12 dozen ppl on board.

On the other hand if everyone wanted a simple but dope cap, that could be arranged in much smaller numbers and more importantly quicker turn around.

I know nobody wants to preorder something then wait two months to get it back.

If i did something locally we could turn it around in like 10 days.

offer a service to make customizable shirts. People send you a logo/picture and you screen print it on a t-shirt/hoody for them. Do it for cheap and I'm sure you could find some business.

Solid advice, however very timely. Something i can make 1 run of, all at once would be the easiest method.

1 offs, for screenprinting isnt practical because you gotta print your artwork on film then burn screens. 1 Offs are more suitable to be done on a heat press with transfers.

Might cop a shirt from your online store tomorrow, I know it doesn't put a dent in that 2k but I've been in that position having my car towed and its a pretty awful feeling.

Don't get discouraged my G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom