Home Invasion....FTL!! UPDATE MADE IT BACK TO THE SPOT

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Oh I forgot to say this, the 56"inch and the 32"inch weren't ours, we were holding them down for some guys that went home for the summer and wanted to leave em there...FML
geezus christ............

if i was that dude id think you were in on it/wouldnt trust you at all. geez you gonna pay up?
Nah Man Dont Think Were Gonna Pay Up....I Know Him From Back Home n %%%% So he trust that i wouldnt do that to him...but he did hook me up withthe serial number for the t.v so will see...Situations all messed up, im not even a full time tenant at the crib, im just kickin it there for 4 weeks tofinish this summer course..i know all the dudes that live there from h.s n %%%%...and i thought iowa was boring with a xbox imagine now
eyes.gif

my house got robbed on news years eve while i was at a party...took my ps3, wii, computer, camera, ipod
but they left my 40in lcd though...weird
all while my mom was in her room sleeping thank god she wasn't hurt

Get all your serial #'s the officers will enter it into ncic and the pawn shop files, so if it does pop up somewhere it can be traced back to you

someone you knew and someone you told you were going out of time...they were plotting on you hard and thats alot of stuff...do you have renters insurance?

u see this is why I don't like strangers up in my place espc if I know they are liable to pull something like that. Sry to hear about your loss and I hopeyou gain it all back or at least some of it ( especially them dudes tv's u were holding), and may lord have mercy on the fools that jacked you.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
right now some dude is sayin "got'em
pimp.gif
"

they stained yall something bad G rented a uhaul and cleaned house

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Oh I forgot to say this, the 56"inch and the 32"inch weren't ours, we were holding them down for some guys that went home for the summer and wanted to leave em there...FML
geezus christ............

if i was that dude id think you were in on it/wouldnt trust you at all. geez you gonna pay up?
and that sucks...why i dont hold nothin for people. ITs like damn did my friend get me for my stuff, or is he tellin the truth...

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Worst Weekend Ever:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Go to school in Dubuque, Ia and decided to come home back to the chi for the weekend....Thinking Everything Was Goin to be all good
grin.gif
Wake up to a phone call this morning tombout "yo mike they broke into the crib in Iowa, took everything!!!!!!!!!

- 2 Xbox 360's
-2 Laptops
-2 stereos
-3 iPods
-1 56'inch Flat Screen
-1 42"inch Flat Screen
-1 32" inch Flat Screen
-1 24"inch Flat Screen

Some of My Kicks(Dunk Hi Notebooks, Old Love, New Love, XVI, Carmines)
Even Stole My Damn Rubbers In My Room!!

Think I know who did it so it's about to be A SOS!

damn, pics of your (old...RIP) set-up? also, you have to remember to take your valuables with you when leaving your house/apt, ESPECIALLY in a college town.you couldn't take your tv's, obviously, but i def. would have taken my laptop/ipod and possibly the xbox 360 in my bag, even if i didn't plan onusing any of them. do you have a roommate? who do you think did it...kind of sounds like an inside job.

-waystinthyme

same **** happened to me a few weeks ago ...

sucks ...

especially when they get some vintage stuff you can't find again...

Back
Top Bottom