Home Invasion....FTL!! UPDATE MADE IT BACK TO THE SPOT

Worst Weekend Ever:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Go to school in Dubuque, Ia and decided to come home back to the chi for the weekend....Thinking Everything Was Goin to be all good
grin.gif
Wake up to a phone call this morning tombout "yo mike they broke into thecrib in Iowa, took everything!!!!!!!!!

- 2 Xbox 360's
-2 Laptops
-2 stereos
-3 iPods
-1 56'inch Flat Screen
-1 42"inch Flat Screen
-1 32" inch Flat Screen
-1 24"inch Flat Screen

Some of My Kicks(Dunk Hi Notebooks, Old Love, New Love, XVI, Carmines)
Even Stole My Damn Rubbers In My Room!!

Think I know who did it so it's about to be A SOS!

UPDATE:

Yo Yo So I Made It Back To The Spot And The Joint Is Trashed!!! Damn Sprint Instinct Broke back home if not i would of taken mad flicks of the spot ...Roomate that filled the police report took pictures so i will upload when he shows up. They broke the glass on the backdoor so they can fit their hand in to unlock...man they Caught us snoozin
tired.gif

The only rommate that stood home for the weekend noticed when he came home that a white chevy drove off when he pulled up...he obvioulsy stopped them from taking more because they didnt take the stereo in the living room next to the big flat screen so we wonder if my guy aint show up then maybe they continued...funny how nobody hears the glass break our sees someone walking in and out of a house with tvs galore minus the boxes...... Also found 6bills my guy had stashed under his stereo..
tired.gif

Supposedly the shiesty cat that was in here chiefien wit my guy the day before is a lil snake N__ and drives a white monte carl...then ol girl hit up my guy wit a txt round 8pm last night with a "hey u in town?wana chill" and my guy told her no he was back in the chi.......damn schluka got our %*%....so we kinda put 2-n-2 together...found out where homie stays in this lil low down %*% apartment complex, so best believe we runnin up in his spot soon ..

100% sure its somebody you let in your crib just to kick it a few times
tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Fam I hope you keep serial numbers of all the stuff you got (if legit) That way if they do pawn or ebay, craigslist this stuff you could possibly get it back

Originally Posted by tmukg21

tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

most of the time its someone you know or seen before

^^ Thats What I Think...Fam, My Guy Let Some Lil Cluck %#% chicks come into the crib on Friday to smoke and they was all like "when you get thist.v?" and overheard one of my roomies askin when we were ridin to the Chi....Crazy thing is my other roomate got home round 2 am and saw a white buickdrive off frm in frnt of the crib, so who knows maybe they were trying to take more, dirty m_fkas broke in the back door and all.......Now i got a 3 hour driveback to iowa to think of how we gon come up with this stuff...

Oh I forgot to say this, the 56"inch and the 32"inch weren't ours, we were holding them down for some guys that went home for the summer andwanted to leave em there...FML

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Fam I hope you keep serial numbers of all the stuff you got (if legit) That way if they do pawn or ebay, craigslist this stuff you could possibly get it back

damn.....who does that though?

could help you though.

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

^^ Thats What I Think...Fam, My Guy Let Some Lil Cluck %#% chicks come into the crib on Friday to smoke and they was all like "when you get this t.v?" and overheard one of my roomies askin when we were ridin to the Chi....Crazy thing is my other roomate got home round 2 am and saw a white buick drive off frm in frnt of the crib, so who knows maybe they were trying to take more, dirty m_fkas broke in the back door and all.......Now i got a 3 hour drive back to iowa to think of how we gon come up with this stuff...

Oh I forgot to say this, the 56"inch and the 32"inch weren't ours, we were holding them down for some guys that went home for the summer and wanted to leave em there...FML
You know what you have to do now.

You can have that stuff registered for incidents such as this but this is usually for college students. Didn't think that it could be done atlocal PDs.

My stuff that was taken was a 360 and the 24inch which i have receipts for still from Best Buy...And i still have the box for the tv hopefully the serialnumber is on there..We checkin the pawn shops when we get back in town and everything....If we gotta run up in ol girls crib to RE-Steal our #!+ then thatswhats gon happen
laugh.gif

Oh I forgot to say this, the 56"inch and the 32"inch weren't ours, we were holding them down for some guys that went home for the summer and wanted to leave em there...FML
geezus christ............

if i was that dude id think you were in on it/wouldnt trust you at all. geez you gonna pay up?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

could help you though.
I got a lot of studio stuff (I do voice-overs for commercials) and keep a safe bolted to the floor with just those numbers on there.
My homeboy just lost his keyboard that way and knew who it was but didn't have the serial..... Dude sold it to the Guitar Center and there was nothing hecould do about it.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

it is going to be a HOT SUMMER niketalk.

all i gotta say about that.
one of the reasons im killing myself watching TV from this crap 22" LCD...been looking into getting a new 46" but i dont know anymore.

Lazy B wrote:
You can have that stuff registered for incidents such as this but this is usually for college students. Didn't think that it could be done at local PDs.

More than likely your local pd has a home invasion/theft/burglary division and will add these to police reports. When I was a teenager working atCash America pawn, the police would come up there on occasions looking for certain serial #'s. When you pawn something you need ID and the serial number ofthe item is entered.

Sooooo many dumb @@* people have been arrested like that.

tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[Biggie] It's the ones that smoke blunts with ya, see ya picture, now they wanna get the guns and come and get ya [/Biggie]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[Biggie] It's the ones that smoke blunts with ya, see ya picture, now they wanna get the guns and come and get ya [/Biggie]
pimp.gif

sick.gif

betcha Lurkin wont slip.................

there's gonna be alot of slow singin
and flower bringin
if my burgular alarm starts ringin
whatcha think all the guns is for?

All purpose war got the rottweilers by the door, and I feed em gun powder so they can devour, the criminals, tryna drop my decimals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Biggie went hard on numerous tracks like that and who shot ya, RIP.

DAMN!

_____ wanna stick me for my C.R.E.A.M.

And it aint a dream
Things aint always what they seem........

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom