Is Home Wrecking fine?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Depends on situation

• Total voters
If she ain't married = Fair Game. /thread.
I've been in this situation twice before. First time, I didn't know the girl had a bf. Second time, I knew the girl had a bf. Both times, the girl came onto me. I'm not going to say no if a sexy chick wants me to smash. However, if there's a ring on her finger I'm saying no. That's reckless endangerment.

it's nice to say we wouldnt do it but if the opportunity presented itself and she looked good is a different story.

Exactly! People who cheat have always been the lowest type of scum in my eyes.
If she's willing to cheat, she's not ready to be in a relationship. If she cheated on you while you were in a relationship with her, you made a mistake by choosing to be in a relationship with her. Treat your girl good, smash well, and you have nothing to worry about. If she cheats on you and you've been good to her then you cut her off completely and move on because you deserve better. It's apparent who the alphas and betas are in this thread. I don't blame your girls for choosing better. Man up.

I am all for it.

If she is willing to cheat with you and you turn her down, she eventually will be willing to cheat with someone else. If you want her, then it might as well be you. 

This goes for all couples including those married, with kids, soul mates, etc. 

it's nice to say we wouldnt do it but if the opportunity presented itself and she looked good is a different story.
Actually, I lost a good friend because I turned her advances down. She had a boyfriend at the time that I knew about and that she talked about. Its foul. Have some integrity. Goes a long way.
If she's willing to cheat, she's not ready to be in a relationship. If she cheated on you while you were in a relationship with her, you made a mistake by choosing to be in a relationship with her. Treat your girl good, smash well, and you have nothing to worry about. If she cheats on you and you've been good to her then you cut her off completely and move on because you deserve better. It's apparent who the alphas and betas are in this thread. I don't blame your girls for choosing better. Man up.
Because you can tell that from a post or two, right? Moron.

laugh.gif
Okay.
Quoting just that one sentence out of my post takes away the real message of my post. Let me elaborate...

You shouldn't be in a relationship with ANY girl unless you've given her enough time to prove herself to you and she's been loyal and good to you through the trial period (at least a month to a few months). Alphas have girls wanting to be their bf before it happens, not the other way around. Betas get into "relationships" too soon for all the wrong reasons. They want to be able to say they "have a gf", are "dating someone", etc... They feel comfortable when they shouldn't. Younger guys - PLEASE do not get into a committed relationship while you are still in high school or college. You are too young to be tied down (both you and your gf) and need to experiment during these years. Especially avoid long distance relationships during these years. While you are "visiting" your "gf" for a weekend here or there and we see you guys holding hands on campus, well, we are reminiscing about smashing your girl and laughing at you.

Now, if you're smart, you're gonna do your thing until that right girl is willing to make sacrifices to be yours. And THEN, yes, you treat her right and satisfy her sexually then she won't stray. If she does, then like I said you didn't make the right decision picking her in the first place. You either didn't read the warning signs, or, you are stupid and she tricked you. The reason it's so important to be single in hs and college is so that you get the experience of being able to read many different types of females and learn to smash without getting attached. If you can master that, I think you'll have a good feel for when Mrs. Right comes along.

Im starting to believe that body count is higher than 10.
na im just being honest and giving my opinion do i think its wrong to hook up with someone who has a bf/gf yea it is have i done it yea but never again and no its still 10 soon to be 11 tho :wink: 

Never ask if a girl/woman/lady has a boyfriend...if she does and is a respectable woman she will tell you and you won't be doing anything with her.

Just live now.

If she can get, and she wants to get it, she will most likely get it. It takes two to play, and if she wanna creep on her dude,, that's their issue.

Exactly why I don't trust these ohs. She will do it to him, u and me

Back
Top Bottom