Is Home Wrecking fine?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Depends on situation

• Total voters
So I'm getting a general consensus that if you didn't know that the girl was in a relationship in the first place then I shouldn't really feel bad (which I didn't). I only really fell bad cause he saw our texts and they broke up. And just an added info for this they were living together. She lives like 3 hrs away from our school and was living with the BF at the time. So that's why i felt really bad cause now she dropped outta school after 1st sem and is back home. Thankfully I didn't smash cause looking back on it that's kinda messed up.

And for those that say what goes around comes around, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it thank you. :smh:

you shouldn't feel bad she made the decision to do what she did and she has to live with consequences. If her man was really that great and their relationship was really that good then she wouldn't have done what she did. But yea all you young guys smash what you can while you're young.

Never ask if a girl/woman/lady has a boyfriend...if she does and is a respectable woman she will tell you and you won't be doing anything with her.

Just live now.

This.

Aint my ***** so I don't care about all the other ****. It's on the people in a relationship to act like they're in a relationship.

My guy, you didnt know...
Now if I was son, I'd be furious with you if :
1 You met me before
2 You at least had a face to put to me.

So the female is the one to blame wholeheartedly.
Even if a chick says she got a man, you can't expect another man to be loyal to a face he never seen.

If the chick dont got respect for him, why would some dude who never seen him have that respect?

you lucky you still alive player. you are certified home wrecker. just remember what goes around comes around. 

you have no morals. 

Lol having morals has nothing to do with it.

You can't a HOME wrecker if they don't live together.
I mean c'mon it's in the name.
I'm not co signing ppl cheatin tho.

And plus dude said he didn't know she was Ina relationship.

I hate to pull this card.. But your proly mad young.

Back
Top Bottom