Homeboy D's collection: Any Comments Are Welcomed

Well, I finally stopped being lazy and posted my collection. These are all of the remaining shoes that I have. I've had more in the past but, I decided toget rid of the ones that I don't really care about and keep only the ones that mean something to me.
My first memory of sneakers is when I was in elementary school. My older bro would always get the new Jordans or the new Deions, or Bo Jacksons or whatever. Mymom would never spend that much on some shoes for me because I never took care of them. I would destroy them in a matter of weeks. Then I would collectEastbays and draw all of the shoes that I liked. Fast forward to my first job and I started buying my own shoes. And now after about 8 years, this is what Iown. I don't buy what's cool b/c I would rather buy what I like. I wear all of my shoes (the only DS pair is the tearaway vandals) and I don'tcomplain if I eff one of them up. Anyway, here they are.
Yeah, I know the pics are bad but, I'm trying to figure out how to use this camera.

wow nice dmp
pimp.gif
lots of heat

i think every jordan beside, VIII's and spizikes, are hella dope.

dope Chili AM95's too

Insane amount of quality heat! Mcfly's are crazy, and your 1's are so clean!
nice stuff bro you've got a dope collection
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom