Homeless man with golden radio voice (vid)

We might of lost Lebron and have the worst record in the league but we just managed to get the greatest free agent signing in league history.......lets get it Cavs

We might of lost Lebron and have the worst record in the league but we just managed to get the greatest free agent signing in league history.......lets get it Cavs

Vid at 4.6 million. I'm just astonished.

He sounds a bit more normal in that video above. Are other voice personalities like that? You always assume it's their real voice all the time.

Vid at 4.6 million. I'm just astonished.

He sounds a bit more normal in that video above. Are other voice personalities like that? You always assume it's their real voice all the time.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's all I got to say!

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's all I got to say!

eek.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom