Homeowner shoots intruder who was not pregnant...

people who think he should be convicted...

you feeling the same way if this was your grandfather? I highly doubt it
I'm a bad person to ask considering that I think my grandfather is kind of a POS, but that's an appeal to emotion.

No one wants to see a loved one go to jail, but if you're in the wrong you're in the wrong.

I'm sure his family doesn't want to see him get convicted, but this really isn't about them.

huh? and would you feel the same way if the girl was your sister?
Exactly.

Not exactly air-tight logic you're working with, Stillin.

Last edited:

well I wouldn't associate with them if that was how they acted so that is right out the window

pretty sure my girl won't be robbing houses anytime soon

Last edited:
mr marcus mr marcus -I hope that's sarcasm

Me-hope all you want I mean that from the bottom of my heart

whats so hard to follow you boys ride the short bus?

dudes thirsty to jump on the hate wagon

Last edited:

If my pregnant sister was stupid enough to rob someone and got killed I'd be more mad at her than at the guy who killed her. 

She put herself in the situation to get her and her unborn child killed.

@Mr Marcus -I hope that's sarcasm

It's called a period or a comma. Try using one and more people would understand you.

"Hope all you want, I mean that from the bottom of my heart" See?

Also you should've said "meant". "Hope all you want, I MEANT that from the bottom of my heart"

Simple grammar skills that every native speaker should have to avoid confusions like this when posting online.

Last edited:
@Mr Marcus -I hope that's sarcasm

Sigh. I tried to be nice about it.

You're missing a comma pleighboi. Simple as that.

"Hope all you want, I mean that from the bottom of my heart"

Punctuation changes the meaning dramatically.

Proceed.

Man, stop it...

...you posted a BS excerpt regarding a tort - we're talking criminal.

And in criminal cases, the state's burden is always "beyond a reasonable doubt"...

...in addition, defense of property does not justify lethal force.

If "Gran Torino" shot her while she was retreating, don't be surprised if he gets charged...

This be the ish i'm talking about. Cats swear I'm wrong, despite me posting sources. FIND/READ the article, they talk about criminal law ( I even put what they said in * for you)

A) "beyond a reasonable doubt"  is only for the final verdict, whether or not you are proving homicide before he asserts a defense is during the trial, it's an evidentiary issue, which the standard is "more likely than not" or "perponderance." So, in order for him to be convicted of homicide, the state needs to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he committed homicide, after he brings his defense.

B) 90% of the time Tort law mirrors criminal law in all but the standards.

C) In my og post I was talking about the survivors, looking beyond the criminal issue to future parallel issues (thats what good lawyers do)

Swear,  NTers just have to make me wrong. It's annoying, but whatever, here to help.

I don't want to argue though, go look up the law, post what you find if you're so sure. Like I say, I'm open to being wrong.

Again, you've typed a bunch of absolute nothing...

There's personal feelings, then there's the court of law.  At the end of the day the court of law rules out or overrules personal feelings. 

But that just might be my military background and training...

So you have experience killing defenseless women and children, gotcha.

Look man, if you're gonna do something against the law, you better be ready for whatever consequences come your way. Did he have to do what he did? Absolutely not and I don't condone it. But I'm a firm believer that you reap what you sow.

What does one reap from killing a pregnant woman and child when they didnt have to? Had it been my child, he would definitely be having regrets.

I actually didn't have any clue what you were saying since it had no frame of reference (let alone punctuation).  But I digress...

Back to the topic at hand.

The fact you had no clue makes you look dumber than him. It was crystal clear, an absent comma maybe, crystal clear nonetheless.

nobody has ever missed a comma on an internet forum? Yall need to stop it
I miss commas all the time but not when it completely changes how my post is supposed to sound.

You don't have to be a stickler for perfect grammar. Just aware of little things like that.

For the record I understood what he said. I can just also see how someone might not have been able to.

Last edited:
nobody has ever missed a comma on an internet forum? Yall need to stop it
We literally had no idea what he meant. So we asked him that we couldn't understand and if he could clarify. Then dude got butthurt and started going off.

if you cant understand

"Hope all you want I mean that from the bottom of my heart"

that's your issue not mine

dudes are just followers on here is all they see one knucklehead hating and wanna join in

dummy see, dummy do

Back
Top Bottom