Homey don't play that (vid) vol. In Living Color days.

btk

roll.gif
@ 1:27

man wheres the video of the one in the classroom where he pours the milk on tommy davidson and tommy was trying so hard not to laugh cause that wasnt apart ofthe script.
laugh.gif

Man I remember grabbing a tube sock and stuffing it then running around bopping people on the head saying this. I know I'm not the only one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Man I remember grabbing a tube sock and stuffing it then running around bopping people on the head saying this. I know I'm not the only one
laugh.gif

hahahaha...we used to do that too. +%#@+!# dudes up on the school bus, and at school.

those were the days.

but this guy>Homie the Clown

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by JayHood23

laugh.gif

hahahaha...we used to do that too. +%#@+!# dudes up on the school bus, and at school.

those were the days.

but this guy>Homie the Clown

LOL classic

"LET ME SHOW YA SOMETHING!, so your at your house and decide you want a drink, unfortunatley instead of grabbing the kool-aid you mistakenly grab a 2liter of paint thinner you keep stored in the fridge you chug it down, glug glug glug. then you decide to smoke a ciggarette. you grab your trusty lighter andKABOOOM crispier then jerk chicken."

i could make those things up all day haha.

Back
Top Bottom